leaving

chapter 7

      Oliver's pov

"Oliver what's wrong? " my mom said busting through the door. "it's violet she called she said that she's in the woods somewhere and something about Damon and Mason took her and she sounded really bad. she said to tell everyone that she loved them" tears were streaming down my face. " guys the line cut before I finished my sentence. they know she speaking to me or someone" .they shot their heads up at me. my mom left crying. "call the detective  and update the information. now" my dad demanded. I nodded and dialed the number.

"detective Jones".I heard on the other end . "hey it's Oliver williams brother of violet Williams. I have an update" I stated. "great what is the update".

"I got a call from her. she sounded scared and she was whispering. she said something about a guy Mason which was our suspicion before and her ex boyfriend Damon. she also said they have her somewhere in the woods. I'm worried because the phone went dead in the middle of my sentence. I have a bad feeling detective". I heard a sigh and then he cleared his throat. "okay I got it. I will see what I can do" he said and we said our goodbyes. yeap. I know I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

      Damon's pov

we walked in and saw her with the phone. of course. we cut the cord and walked to the doorway. "that was a bad thing you just did" Mason said. she snapped her head towards Mason then me. she dropped to phone and looked at me as if pleading me for help. I looked at the ground and then at Mason. he chuckled and walked towards her. he grabbed her hair and said "now I'm going to have to punish you". he banged her head against the wall so hard that I cringed. I almost felt bad for her as I stood there looking at her motionless body. "bitch. now you got them on us!" Mason yelled.

damn this guy is taking crazy to a whole new level.

I shook my head and looked at her body with Mason standing over her. he kicked her in the stomach. I can't believe this is really happening. I'm such a monster. I have never in my life thought or visioned me kidnapping someone.

"dude! Damon! Damon... " I snapped my attention to Mason who was staring at me. "hello I have been calling you for a few minutes now". I shook my head of my thoughts and nodded to Mason. "wants the plan now Mason" I asked.

he took a deep breath and shook his head. " I have no fucking clue since this whore messed everything up!".even though violet is out cold he is still screaming at her. weird. I think I might take over from here.

"hey man why don't you go home and get some sleep I'll take care of her and this" I said.  he nodded and left.

thank God. I sighed and walked over to her. I rubbed her cheek that was now bruised. "I'm so sorry baby. I should helped you instead of hurting you. this is my fault. I'm so sorry my sweet violet. you never do anything to anybody and this is how your treated. I just wanted you "I kissed her and stood up. I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed. I was so sorry.

     Masons pov

I'm tired. I can't think straight.

I pulled into my drive way and got out starting walking towards the door when a cop came out the bushes with a gun. I held up my hands in surrender. they told me my Miranda rights and stuck me in their car. " Mr.right we have been looking for you all night ". I smiled and we drove off. heading to the police department.

      Damon's pov

I sat down and turned on the tv. I couldn't believe what was right there. on the news Mason was getting arrested. oh no they are going to find me soon. I have to get away. away with violet. I love her more than Mason thinks he does. he just has a little crush.

"mommy, daddy, Emmett?" I heard violet and rushed to her. touching her hand. she opened her eyes and looked at me.  she jumped away a little and put her hand to her head. " Damon? what happened, ow".

I sighed. "Mason, he lost after you told Oliver where we took you and he slammed your head in the wall. I felt so bad but all I could do is watch but I got him away from you. he went home and the cops got him and he is now arrested. violet?  I'm so sorry. I am. I'm sorry for hurting you other than helping you. I was terrible for that. I just can't control my temper" I looked at her with sorry eyes. I touched her cheek and watched her flinch away.

"please let me leave. I'll clear your name and everything just I want my life back" she pleaded. I thought for a moment.  "I cant because I know your lying. I cant risk it ". "no no no please I mean it. I cross my heart and hope to die" she had a tear rolling down her left cheek and she was shaking her head like a mad women. "I'm sorry I can't. please understand. by the way we are leaving tomorrow morning and heading north" I told her and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comment

vote

READ!!!

byezzz