happy birthday

Chapter 15

Violets pov.

I sat there in the living room with the detective."so tell me everything that happened"

"Okay so you know about the kidnap and mason and Damon?" he nodded. "well me and my boyfriend were watching a movie upstairs. closer to the end of the movie. Damon came in and tried to take me. Emmett wouldn't allow it and tried to protect me. Damon pulled out a gun and pointed it towards me. I knew he would shoot me since he has done it before" I paused and took a breath. "I closed my eyes and waited then I heard a gun go off and waited for it to hit me but it never came. when I opened my eyes, Damon was in the floor and Emmett was over him shocked with the gun in his hand. He saved my life. it was self defense" I looked at him with pleading eyes. "please don't lock him up"

He sighed "it's not for me to decide but he's not getting locked up yet"he walked away but turned when he got to the door. "I'll see you soon sweetie" he smiled kindly and left.

"Yeah" I whispered. I got up and walked up to Emmett who was standing at the end of the stairs. "hey"

"Oh thank god! violet are you okay?!" my mom and dad said coming in the door. they crushed me into a huge hug.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks to emmett" they pulled away and looked at Emmett .

"Thank you" my dad said.

"No need to think me cuz I'll do it again any day" he smiled at me. "So how do you feel to be seventeen?"

"It's not my birthday "

"Yes it is" my mom said. "it's the 16th now since it's 1:39 in the morning it's you're 17" they all smiled. I looked around and then that's when the voices started going through my head.

"I'll be right back" I ran up the stairs and into Emmett's bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the floor."stop, please stop" I begged but the voices kept going.

"Kill yourself!"

"You're worthless"

"They don't really love you"

"Why would they love you"

"You're crazy"

"Whore"

"Bitch"

"You hold people back"

"Emmett waited for you while you were gone and going crazy"

"God, you need help!"

They just kept going on and on and on. I covered my ears but it wouldn't work. then there was a loud ringing. I squealed and held my ears tighter. no!!! stop!!!

"Violet? are you okay?" Emmett said through the door and the voices stopped. they just stopped.

"Yeah. yeah I- I'm fine"

"Why do you sound so shaky? let me in" I reached up and unlocked the door. I was about to say I don't need someone to say it will be okay but he hugged me and said "I know. I'm here for you. always. talk to me about it. it's okay to be sad or cry.ill be here with you all the way"

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you stay with me through everything? why did you let me hold you back"

"No honey. no. you didn't hold me back at all. you made me realize what's right and what I should fight for"

"And what is that?"

"Fight for what I love and care most about" I smiled.

"Why care about me so much. I'm not good enough. I'm not pret-"

"Don't say that! you're perfect to me"

"I am?"

"Yes and you're mine. I love you violet"

"I love you too" I started crying. "god I love you so much"i held into him.

"God I love teenage love" my mom said from behind me.

"You're so funny mom"

"There's still cake downstairs. come on"

"Okay" she left.

"Cake for breakfast. gotta love your parents" Emmett said. "come on" he grabbed my hand and we went downstairs. ugh!! all of my friends were down there now. "When did everyone get into my house!".

I laughed at Emmett. "okay cake time!" I squealed.

" Yep she's back" Olivia clapped. I laughed.

"Happy birthday sis" Oliver popped out of the crowd.

"Thanks" I hugged him.

"So I heard you remembered Emmett"

"Yes" I smiled and pulled away.

"I'm glad you have your memory back"

"Yeah other wise I wouldn't be talking to you right now"

"yeah i know violet and im still so sorry about all of that"

"i love you oli"

"i love you too vi"

we all sorrounded the cake and they sung happy birthday to me then i made a wish.

i wished for everything to stay this way. forever <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you so much for reading my story... it means alot to me! i love you guys :)

comment

vote

READ!!!

byezzz