Training

Chapter 16

Amara relaxed as mom and I chatted with her. Dad came into the house with Rhys bringing another bed through the front door and into my bedroom. Thank god it's big enough to fit two double beds comfortably. I grabbed a duvet, pillows and cover to get the bed ready. By the time we finished making it and getting shower's we fell into bed exhausted. We chatted for awhile before we fell asleep.

Waking up early the next morning, we both got dressed and ready for training. Amara shocked me when she said she has had no training because the pack didn't want her there. That just made me more pissed off with them, they left her defenceless. We got to the training ground and I couldn't take my eyes off Killian. He looks so sexy in his black tight t shirt, combat trousers and boots. I literally have to pull my jaw off the ground. When I looked at his face his eyes are black with lust, unfortunately he wasn't the only one. The guards are still working on the reaction the seducer in me causes.

Marcus walked over to me with a big smile. That smile means he is up to something.

"Morning lil Ruby and Amara, how about we show our new recruits what a real fight looks like" Marcus asked looking at me.

"Might as well" I smiled.

Killian took in Marcus' s size and looks at me worried. I walked towards him and stopped beside him.

"Don't look so worried, me and Marcus fight all the time" I reassured him.

"Really, just be careful please, he is huge compared to you" he said with worry. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and walked onto the field with Marcus. Poor Amara has the same look as Killian.

"You ready lil Ruby?" Marcus asked as he stretched to his full height.

"Of course" I smirked.

Marcus ran towards me but at the last minutes he did a flip and landed behind me. But as always I saw it coming and turned around give him a full force kick into his chest sending him stumbling backwards. He straightened up and smirked. Once again he moved quickly, trying to land punch after punch to my stomach which I easily dodged. I sent the palm of my hand hard into his stomach. When he bend over clutching it, I drove my knee into his face knocking him back. He flipped backwards, facing me once again. We started circling each other and I made my move first. Running at Marcus, I did a flip over his head, grabbed his shoulders as landed on the ground and flipped him body, slamming him face down into the ground so hard it shook. Marcus raised his hand in a sign of surrender. I walked towards him and helped him up.

"I swear you get stronger every day without trying. Each punch and kick feels like I'm getting hit with a wrecking ball. Kyle is in for some serious punishment if he tries to attack you" Marcus said as he slowly got off the ground wincing slightly at the movement.

"I feel like I'm getting stronger with every day that passes. Wonder when I will reach my full level of power" I said.

"You could be like Amelia and me, we stopped growing in power between eighteen and twenty one" Marcus suggested.

"So it could stop soon or i might not stop til then. How much stronger can I get" I asked confused to why my power's are getting stronger and stronger so quickly. But I won't complain if it means getting rid of Kyle and his followers quicker.

"Oh my god Ruby, I didn't know you could fight like that, know wonder Gabriel is so scared of you" Amara said buzzing with excitement.

"He got a taste of my other power, that is enough to scare anyone" I told her.

"Really, you think he would have remembered that at my party" she said shaking her head.

"His ego is too big to let me get the better of him even when he knows it won't end well for him. But you're going to learn how to fight the likes of Gabriel. We're not going back to school til I know you can inflict some damage on you're old pack when you need to. Rhys is going to train you one on one. It will be easy to get distracted with you're mate so close but trust me it will be worth it in the end, knowing that you're strong enough to take any of them on" I said encouraging her.