Gaining enemy' s already

Chapter 3

Waking up, I felt nervous, as much as I want to go, the thought of being treated like my mom is running through my mind. Shaking my doubt off, I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom to get a shower. Standing as the hot water poured down me I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face at the thought on Mark and Rhys being teacher's. They are going to either take the piss out of the student's or the student's will take the piss out of them. Finishing washing my hair and body, I turned the shower off. Drying myself off, I wrapped a towel around me and walked back into my room and put on my underwear. I sat down in front of the mirror and started to dry my hair. It fell perfectly into loose curls but I decided to straighten it and leave it down. I didn't really bother with a lot of makeup. I just put on clear lip gloss making my already red lips look plumber.

                                                 Now I just have to decide what to wear. I picked out dark denim skinny jeans, a dark purple tank top with a short denim waist coat that sat just under my ribs. I closed the two button's. I put on my black leather five inch ankle peep toe boots with laces going up the front. Picking out a long chain with a few different charms, I put it on along with a few bangles. Looking in the mirror, I smiled. I just need to get the first day over and done with and then I can relax. A knock on my door took my attention away from what I am wearing. My mom popped her head in and smiled when she saw me dressed and ready to go.

"You look beautiful honey" she beamed with pride. I looked at my mom, she doesn't even look old enough to have a daughter my age, we're more like sister's. She is wearing navy skinny jeans, a white fitted shirt tucked into her jeans with a dark blue tank top underneath and dark blue heels to watch. Like me she only has lip gloss on. Her hair is down and left in thick waves.

"You look perfect mom, is it time to go?" I asked.

"It is honey, your dad and your cousin's are waiting in the kitchen, just be warned their new and not very good at trying to control the effects a seducer has on them" she smiled sheepishly.

"They can't be any worse than the other guards, have Rhys and Mark left yet"" I asked trying to hold in a laugh.

"Yeah they left earlier, you are going to get such a laugh when you see what their wearing" she smiled.

"I can't wait to see them, I'm just going to grab my phone and bag, I will meet you in the kitchen in two minute's " I smiled as she left the room.

I made sure my phone is charged and grabbed my bag. With one final look in the mirror, I left my room and walked into the kitchen to find exactly what my mom warned me about. Jack and Michael' s jaws have dropped to the floor and their eyes are black with lust as they stared back and forth between me and my mom.

"Pick your jaws up, that's my niece and sister you are staring at" Marcus shouted snapping them out of it as he made himself visible to me. I smiled at him.

"You hardly thought I would let you go to school on your first day without coming to see you first" he said smiling as he walked towards me, wrapping his arm's around me.

"Anyone messes with you, kick their asses, but I didn't tell you to say that" he said giving me a wink.

"Don't worry, I will" I smiled.

"Right, this is Michael" Dad said pointing to the dark brown haired guard with dark brown eyes. He is tall, standing at about six ft two, with a lean body but packed with muscle.

"Hi" I said shaking his hand.

"And this is Jack" Dad said pointing at the blonde hair guard who has light blue eyes. He is the same height as Michael but his frame is bigger and has a bit more muscle. Unlike Micheal, Jack doesn't seem shy.

"Nice to meet you Ruby" he said holding out his hand to shake mine with a flirty look. I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Jack" I said smiling at his bravery in front of my dad and uncle.

"Don't make any mistake boys, you're there as back up to protect Ruby, do not for one second think she is defenceless, the reason she is allowed to go to High school is because she kicked my ass. Ruby is the first in the new stronger line of royals. Make sure she is safe and know one knows that she is royality, it will put her in more danger. If she needs you to back her up, she will let you know" Marcus said to two shocked guards as they looked at me.

"Okay, now that's cleared up, we have to get Ruby and you two to school and get your form's filled in" Dad said. Dad is dressed up aswell, he has a tight white shirt and black jeans tucked into his boots. His hair is styled messy. Like mom he doesn't look old enough to have a daughter my age.

We all walked outside, getting into separate cars. Michael and Jack is one, so we have a way home after school. Mom,dad and me are in another. The drive to school went quicker than I expected. I could feel nerves start to build as we got near the school gates. Everyone is outside, packed around cars and standing in different group's. It like they sensed someone different driving into school because they all turned to face us. Dad parked the car and walked to mom's door opening it for her and then opened mine. Michael and Jack parked beside us and got out. We turned to face the crowd of student's as every boys jaws dropped as the smell of lust came towards us in waves. Michael, Jack and dad surrounded mom and me, blocking us from the lust filled boys. But dad didn't take into account all the young girl's eyeing him up like he is the candy they have been starving themselves of. They didn't even noticed Michael or Jack while they eye raped my dad, never taking their eyes off him as he lead the way walking towards the school office. We got inside and stopped in my tracks, along with mom and dad. What is that smell. Looking in front of me, I saw a group looking at us with disgust.

"There werewolves honey, thats what your smelling. Remember what I said, be careful but don't let them walk all over you either, you are a hell of a lot stronger, don't forget that" she whispered.

Walking into the office, I could see them glare at us and then at Michael and Jack. But it didn't faze them, they returned the look, if not worse. Walking into the office, I swear I heard them release a couple of growls. Nice start to the day having a few angry mutts already looking for a fight and there is nothing more I enjoy than a good fight.