Don't threaten me

Chapter 4

To say this is uncomfortable is an understatement. The schools principle is looking at mom and me like a dog in heat. I couldn't help the creeped out shiver that ran down my spine as he shamelessly roamed his eyes over every inch of my body. He is about fifty five, going bald with a bad comb over, in the worst shape I have ever seen and just an all around pervert. My dad glared at him with a look I know very well. He is dying to rip his throat out.

"Excuse me but would you mind not looking at my daughter and partner like their your next meal or we are going to have a serious problem on our hands" Dad said trying to rein his temper back in.

"I do apologise, please forgive me, yes everything seems to be in order, I just need you to sign a few paper's and Ruby, Michael and Jack can attend their classes. While you sign these I will get your class schedule's and locker code" he said handing sheets to my father to sign.

Watching dad sign the sheets I know he is regretting this decision already as he gritted his teeth signing them and handing them mom. The principle handed me and the boys our schedules and locker number's.

"Is that everything? " Dad asked.

"Yes that is everything, thank you for coming in and welcome to Jackson high school, Ruby, Michael and Jack" he smiled looking at us but his eyes lingered on me for too long.

"Okay, I expect you to be able to keep yourself professional around my daughter or you will have me and her mother to deal with. Trust me, I'm a kitten compared to her" Dad said staring him down.

"Of course, I am a professional, you won't have any issue's from me" he gulped, fear and lust rolling off him all at once.

Dad put his hand on mine and mom's back, leading us out of the office.

"If he so much as touches you, kill him" Dad said shocking me.

"What?" I asked.

"He is old enough to have sense not to look at a student in that way and if he acts on those feeling you kill him or make sure he has nothing left to use" he said seriously.

"Okay dad, no problem" I smiled.

"Be careful with those werewolves, your seducer won't affect them as strongly but they will feel a pull towards you and from their thought's that's pissing them off more that they want you. They see you as a threat, so they will challenge you, stand your ground, your are stronger than all of them. They will try get you on your own, just remember they have no idea you are a royal" Mom whispered and pulled back giving me a serious look.

"Don't worry mom, when have I ever ran from a fight, if anything I run to them" I smiled.

"That's my girl, now I better get me and your father out of here before these teenager's hormones get the better of them and attack us, some are seriously thinking about doing that" she said looking around as all eyes were still on us.

"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea" I smiled.

"Good luck today and remember what your mom and I told you" Dad said with a wink.

"Thanks we will see you later" I waved.

Turning to face Michael and Jack, we compared our schedules, I have only two classes with them after lunch.

"Will you be okay Ruby, we can ditch our classes and go to your classes with you" Jack asked worried as Michael tried to hide the lust in his eyes.

"No guy's, I need to do this, don't worry I can handle myself" I smiled reassuring them.

"Oh I don't doubt that, it's just with the werewolves" he said.