How I Feel

That picture I posted, the mermaid is me, the rest is how I feel about the world. Sorry if you guys prefer Trump over Hillary, but I have a bad,horrible, even terrible, feeling about him. But hey, if you don't like me now. Go away. Go on. SHOO!

Those who are still here, a peek into my sucky life. My Grandpa is depressed, my sister is constantly wrestling me, my dad blames all trouble on me and my sis, my mom is always on her computer, I lost the remote, my tablet barely works, and my "friends" barely talk to me anymore. I'm not a brat who seeks attention, never.

Who likes Gravity Falls??? Yeah, I'm a gender bend of Dipper. I trust no one, I've been hurt, and I thirst for adventure. I learned not to trust anyone in first grade. Message me, and I'll tell you why. Not exactly a lifelong joy. You can't tell your secrets (you know that one secret, don't you lie to me, I know you have secrets), your crush, you favorite thing, or what your name is without shaking like a naked mole rat in the Arctic.

I'm an introvert. Last time I went to a school shindig, my hangout was the corner at the edge of the gym. No date, no buddies. To me, it was perfect in the corner. There was the water fountains, snacks, and my stuff. To friends, it looked like I was depressed. Me and society have a sucky relationship. In kindergarten, I was nicknamed "the dragon" for my anger issues. I was followed by a counselor half of my time in elementary school. Yeah my reputation is shattered. Seven years of bad luck? Is reputation like a mirror, cuz I broke it. And it was put in a trash can.

So yeah, my life! I can't have friends outside the "weird club", and I can barely talk to people. Yup, I'm socially awkward. See you later!