Chapter Seven

It was your typical Saturday

Boring AF.

Karkat hasn't even broken into my house yet.

People just knock on the door every so often with something for me to fix

Guess that's what you get when your the neighborhood technology repair man

Woman?

I dont even know.

I've got one laptop with a virus (probably from some creep that likes shady porn sites)

I have a phone that has been hacked into through email (not sure why, but It was probably their ex boyfriend fucking with them because they want their boo back )

And I have a PlayStation with a fried driver. (They are probably gonna need to go get a new PlayStation tho. That's what happens when you play it too much)

I guessed I'd just. Deal with the easiest one first.

I opened the laptop, and just as I did my doorbell rang.

Wow, how exciting another person to throw their shit at me.

I walked to the door and opened it.

"What do you need?" I asked pulling out my notepad and the pen that had been tucked behind my ear.

"Can II get a McDouble wiith a 2iide of French friie2"

My heart nearly stopped before it began breathing faster.

My eyes widened as I looked up at him.

"Diidnt know you run a busiine22 (y/n), cla22y."

"I-I, I don't. Why are you here?!"

"Can't II hang wiith a friiend on the weekend wiithout haviing a rea2on?"

"No. You always have a reason."

"Can II come iin?"

I let out a sigh

"Fine"

I quickly closed the door behind him

"Wow, you've got alot of tech iin here."

I really didn't want him to end up seeing this, but I guess I had no choice now since he fucking knows where I live.

Worst mistake I've made since agreeing to help fix people's shit anyway.

"What are you doiing wiith all thii2 anyway?"

"I fix people's broken tech. It's just a pass time, I don't even see why it matters..." I trailed off before sitting and hacking through the computers password (which people often forgot to take off)

Sollux took the phone and juggled it in his hands for a minute,

"Then, you wouldn't miind me helpiing you," he stopped, holding the phone firm in his hands.

"Riight honey bee?"

This struck a nerve.

I found myself blushing like crazy.

"F-fine...I don't care.."

He snickered a bit.

"IIf ii do, you've gotta do 2omethiing for me~"

"Okay fine, then don't help."

This surely will make his stupid ass leave.

"Waiit, whaaaa???"

"Well, I didn't ask you to help out. In fact, I can handle it on my own."

"P2hht...." He crossed his arms.