Part 12

Much later that evening you and everyone else could see a yellow glow out of the windows thinking it was Belle you ran up to the windows but were shocked when you saw a huge mob coming to the castle with torches and pitchforks yelling " KILL THE BEAST " over and over again.

You: Mrs Potts collect all of you're children, fill them and your self fully to the brim of piping hit tea and stand over the doorway and when Lumiere gives the signal scold them. Cogsworth go to all the rooms and collect everyone we need them for this battle. Lumiere you and I need to sharpen the knives in the kitchen. If its a fight they want they'll get one.

Time skip after the fight 

We ran as fast as we could to the west wing but by the time we got there, it was too late for us to do anything.

Beast:  At least... I- I got to see you one... last time

and with that he let out his final breath

Belle:No...no ... please, please don't leave me...

you: oh no

you began to cry on Luieres shoulder and he hugged you tight

Belle: I love you...

the last petal fell

Time skip

Everyone was human again including you and Lumiere and you were invited to the wedding ball as guests, not servants. Because Cogsworth took his early retirement you got the job as the head housekeeper again.

The next year

Lumiere: (Y/N)?...(Y/N)? where are you?

You and Lumiere have been courting for over a year now and what he had planned for this evening was going to take it to the next level. Because both you were off for the evening you decided to go out. However, he found you and you left.

time skip after you'd eaten

He looked at you with that goofy love-struck grin he did when he was with you or thinking about you.

You: What?

Lumi: I was just thinking... about the first time I saw you both as a human and a candle. You really haven't changed. You're still the girl I fell in love with over 17 years ago...

He got down on one knee and held your hands softly.

Lumi: ... and I don't know what id do if I lived a single day without you with me so... (Y/N)... will you marry me.

without a second thought, you said

You: Yes Lumiere I will marry you yes, yes, yes  

The second he heard the first yes his face lit up like a candle and he gave you a kiss when he pulled away you giggled

Lumi: what's so funny?

You: I carnet believe that over 10 years I've missed that!

Lumi: missed what?

You: the way your face lights up when you're happy it's like a candle!

Lumi: and I know why you got turned into a candle too

You: and whys that?

Lumi: you're worm heart... Oh and hands

You both burst out giggling like little girls

You: I love you Lumiere.        his face lit up again

Lumi: I love you too (Y/N)

Ant that's it for Lumiere x reader thank you, everyone, for reading, voting and commenting

love ya