Part 7

Lumieres (P/O/V)

After me and duster had finished talking at the corner of my eye I saw (Y/N) and the girl walking to the kitchen. Yes, ill admit me and duster had something in the past but that was before I even met (Y/N) and as soon as I met her and got to know her I fell in love and yes me and duster flirted with each other but it was play flirting nothing was there we are just friends. This time however I took it a little too far and if she saw that any feelings at all for me  would be gone.

3rd person

Time skip  after be our guest

Belle: "bravo that was wonderful" she said clapping her hands in delight

Whilst Belle was talking to Cogsworth, Lumiere came up to you and started talking.

Lumi: " So (Y/N) how was the performance?" he asked you with s grin

You: " Well it took you 9 years to rehearse it so... you know what screw it, it was amazing! and you weren't so bad either " He looked at you like this was the nicest thing you've ever said to him.

Mrs P: " (Y/N) can you come and help my with everything please? I really need it!

Before you went to help in the kitchen you gave Lumiere a hug and a peck on the cheek. He began to blush and hid his face using his cap.

You: "well done fellow candlestick"

You began to hop away but remembered something you needed to say to him

You: "Oh and Lumiere..."

He gave you one of those goofy love-struck grins and looked at you.

You: ... next time you talk to dust keep it down ok

(A/N) ok so I know I've made a lot of errors mistakes writing this but I have dyslexia and its hard to spell sometimes.

I'm open to feedback so  comment if you want

ok see you in the next chapter

later lunnybunnys