Nice to meat you miss Part 6

You: " She's looking for that man who came on a couple of hours ago! I have a plan... Lumiere lead her to the dungeon with you're light but make her think its a person. Cogsworth and I will go get the master hopefully he's in a good mood today" Lumiere nodded and went after the girl whilst you and Cogs worth went to get the Beast.

TIME SKIP

Beast: " I hope you like it here" Lumiere gave him a keep talking look " The castle is your home now so you can go anywhere you like except the west wing."

Belle: " Whats in the west wing?"

Beast: "ITS FORBIDDEN!" he growled

When they got to the room you wisped to the Beast

You: "Give me to her"

The beast picked you up and said

Beast: "Here it gets dark in there. If you need anything my servants will attend you. YOU WILL JOIN FE FOR DINNER THAT'S NOT A REQUEST!" he yelled slamming the door. The girl placed you on the nightstand, ran over to her bed and started to cry.

Not knowing what to do you tiptoed over to the service bell and rang it and in no time at all, there was a knock at the door.

Belle:" who is it?"

Mrs P:" Mrs Potts dear" Belle stood up and opened the door hesitantly 

Mrs P:" We thought you'd like a spot of tea love" 

Belle: "but... but you're a... " she backed away from Mrs Potts and ended up knocking the nightstand

((A/N) there's no wardrobe in this sorry)

You: "Oh careful Miss"

Belle sat on the bed rubbing her temples

Belle: "This is impossible!"

You: "Yes but here we are," you said jumping off the nightstand

After Belle had finished drinking her tea Mrs Potts left to prepare dinner

You: " If I may ask miss what's you're name?" you said with a kind smile

Belle:" Oh sorry my names Belle. what's yours ?"

You:" My names (Y/N)" you say bowing "

TIME SKIP

Beast: FINE THEN GO AHEAD AND STARVE!!! if she doesn't eat with me then she doesn't eat at all!!" The master storms off to his room and slams the door. 

There was only Mrs Potts, Lumiere and Cogsworth left in the hall

Cogs: Lumiere guard the door and find me immediately if she comes out"

Limi: " You can count on me captain" 

Cogs: " come on we better start cleaning up" 

You were in the room with Belle and not knowing what to do you started talking.

Belle: "so how did you end up like this?"

You: "Oh I can't properly answer that question properly because I became a candle 2 years after everyone else did?"

Belle: " Whys that"

You: "Well I lost my job and because I worked here previously the pri *COPH* beast said that I could work here again if I ever needed one. So... I took the offer and ended up like this."

Belle: "Is that all you came for? just a job and a place to stay?"

You: "No I also came to see an old friend that I haven't seen in a while," you say under your breath but she herd it anyway.

Belle: "Oh so you're cru...*groan...grumble*

You internally give a sigh of relief that she didn't finish that sentence.

You: " Follow me," you say hopping to the door

Belle: "Where are we going?"

You: " To the kitchen"

She followed you without a second thought. You were a few steps in front of her and when you opened the door you herd Lumiere and his friend the duster " talking". Belle caught up to you and you led her to the kitchen.