one of them Part 4

Slowly walking to the large wooden door you knocked 3 times and said "your majesty you might not remember me but I used to work here as your head housekeeper." The door slowly creaked open and a deep booming voice said "Enter (Y/N)". You carefully made your way into the trashed room when the BEAST stood in front of you. Shockingly you weren't afraid because in the house you previously worked for the other people looked a lot worse.

You: "prince Adam I have something to ask you. May I work here again, please? It can be just a small one but a job nun the less. I have spoken to Lumiere and Cogsworth and they have told me what will happen but I would rather become a candlestick myself before living on the streets again." 

Hearing all of this information the beast just stood there confused and unsure of what to do. after thinking for about 3 minutes he said

Beast: " (Y/N) you have been a loyal friend and servant to me in the past however I'm afraid I can not bring my self to say yes to this request and curse you along with the others. I'm sorry but it's a no"

your eyes began welling up with tears you couldn't go back to the streets you just couldn't. By this point, you were on your knees begging for this job.

You: "Prince Adam please I'm begging you. I am penny less, homeless and 2 years ago you said that if I needed a job I knew where to come. pleas sir I cant go back to the streets."      

Beast: "You know of the consequences. are you sure this is what you want? "

You: " you know I would lay down my life for something I believe I sir and I am positive this is what I want"

Beast: "ok then (Y/N)... you will work with Lumiere."

You: " Thank you master" and with that you left his throne room walked down the stairs and as soon as you reached the bottom step golden smoke surrounded you from head to toe. by the time it cleared Lumiere had noticed your transformation and his face was as red as t tomato when he saw what you had become...

 by the time it cleared Lumiere had noticed your transformation and his face was as red as t tomato when he saw what you had become