Part 10

Before either of you could say anything you herd Cogsworth called for you to take Belle back to her room.

You: OK Cogsworth I'm coming. I'm sorry Lumiere I need to do my job.

Lumi: It's fine. I'll talk to you later ok?

You: "Yes of cores" after you said that you took Belle to her room

Cogs worth you clock blocking  son of a b*tch

Time skip

Lumiere, Beast, Cogsworth and you were on the balcony watching Belle with Philippe (the horse) ant the footstool doing... something. Then Adam broke the silence

Beast: I've never felt this way about anyone... I want to do something for her but what?

Cogs: You know the usual flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep. ((A/N) THAT IS THE BEST LINE IN THE WHOLE MOVIE!*cough* sorry on with the story)

Lumi: No no it needs to be something special something that will catch her interest...

You: What about the library? She likes to read and she's read every other book in the castle.

The beast thought that was a good idea and told you and the others to get it cleaned and sorted. Later that day he showed it to Belle and she was gobsmacked. The beast turned to look at you and gave you a quick thumbs-up before you close the door.

Another time skip (After something there and human again)

You were helping Belle get ready for the ball (IDK if is a ball but that's what I'm going to call it)

Belle: I'm a little worried

You: Why?

Belle: What if I make a fool of myself in front of him?

You: Don't worry miss ill be there so if you do goof up ill say it was me. She had just finished putting in her earrings that match her golden dress and headband perfectly.

You: Belle you look stunning

Just then Cogsworth ruched in and said "ready when you are (Y/N) " and left.