Chapter 50- Interrupted

Start from the beginning

Mark sits in front of Jimin, wearing a wide smile on his face, "So, tell me what is going on, because I'm sure it's pretty big and I don't want to miss out on it,"

"Aaaaah," Jimin sighs burying his head in his arms, "Seriously!"

"Seriously what?" Mark says furowing his eyebrows, "I've been gone for more than six months, and now that I'm back you refuse to update me on the matters? Is this how you treat your Hyung?" he says putting on a fake hurt face expression on.

"Aiish, arraseo (Okay)" Jimin sighs and hangs his head, "You ask questions and I'll answer you,"

"Okay," Mark smiles, "Is what Eunbi told me true? That you hate each other but she pretends to be your girlfriend in front of others to keep Chae-Rin away?"

Jimin nods in agreement.

"Aah, interesting, how did you guys end up like that? I mean, if I were to hate someone I wouldn't pretend to be their boyfriend," Mark comments while resting his head on his hand.

"Weeeeellll, I had went with her to the drug store to get revenge for dying my hair red," he says making a sour face expression as he recalls the day he got out of the shower and when he checked himself in the mirror he had red dye all over his hair mixed with the natural dark brown color he had,

"Then Chae-Rin showed up out of nowhere and she asked whether Y/N was the girlfriend I had told her about," he pauses for a moment,

"And then not knowing what else to do, I agreed and dragged Y/N into this, than somehow we both ended up on agreeing to keeping this up, for the sake that ChaeRin leaves me alone".

Jimin finishes and Mark nods in astonishment, "How come your relationship with her didn't go better? I mean... You'd have to spend quality time with her... Personally i think she's a nice person, even if I misunderstood her at the beginning,"

"I didn't open up to her, she didn't open up to me, that's how, and besides I don't think she's as nice as everyone thinks she is," Jimin says his voice get a bit harder.

"Hhmm," Mark begins, "Did you ever take the time to get to know her, or from the very beginning you did not like her?" he finishes asking a very accurate question.

"If I'd let my self get to know her then I'd be a fool like anybody else," Jimin states, obviously not having given this sentence much thought no matter the time long that it has lingered around his mind and beliefs.

"So you are calling your friends fools?" Mark asks, and Jimin's eyes shot up to look at him, shock written in them.

"Wh-what? No," he says blinking a few times as well.

"That's what it looks like," Mark says pursing his lips, "I mean, your friends trust this girl, Eunbi lives with her and NamJoon and Yoongi even trusted her to write a song for the competition,

Do you think your friends would not have realized if she where to be fake?

I mean, NamJoon was the first to ever tell you his bad feelings about ChaeRin, despite the fact that you did not listen.

You also must remember that ChaeRin did not get along with most of our friends, however look at how they trust Y/N," Mark says stating the obvious.

Jimin gives Mark a weird look, "Hyung," he tilts his head to the side, "You have just met her, how can you say she's trustworthy?"

"Woah! Hold on a second! I never said I trust her yet! I'm just stating the facts! Me and her had a small misunderstanding but we resolved it, and seeing that people whom I trust seem to enjoy her company and also trust her I'm going to give her a try! Usually this is how things go, Jimin-ah" Mark explains.