PROLOGUE

THE MATCHING CEREMONY.

"Camila Cabello, the Society is pleased to present you with your Match."

I smile as my best friend's face appears on the portscreen immediately following the record message. It was a good picture of him. As always of course, his smile looks bright with his cute dimples. His blue-green eyes shinning. He is handsome.

I'd never dared think that he might happen to be my match, of course. It's rare to have a match close to where you live. Not impossible, but mostly, rare. To be honest, I'm a little scared about how this might change our friendship, but mostly just happy.

I read up to touch the words Courtship Guidelines on the screen but before I do Harry's face darken and disappears. The portscreen beeps startling me and the voice says again, "Camila Cabello, the Society is pleased to present you with your Match."

My heart stops, and I can't believe what I see. A face comes back into view on the portal in front of me. It is not Harry.

Instead, I found myself starring at two devilishly beautiful emerald eyes.

--------

So...hello to you all. I hope you enjoyed the prologue. I will be posting the first chapter later. Again, I am just converting the book series Matched to Camren because I love that book and I love Camren so why not? Anyway, I am adding up and changing some things so for those who actually read the original book, don't be confused. :) Thankyou and have a lovely day!

-H