13

"You've done an excellent job Manipulateur, things are going well. First messing with royalty, the giving Chat Noir mixed feelings for Ladybug and the baker's daughter."

"As much as I would like to take the credit for that, but that was all on the feline. The only thing I did was change the prince's love for his fiancé to that Marinette girl. Just wanted to see mischief."

"Interesting, continue with your plan of chaos as long as you get me the miraculouses."

"In due time HawkMoth, just be patient."

~~

"Adrien, sooner or later, you're gonna have to face her. And as Chat so you can apologize." Plagg said as Adrien paced around the room.

"But she's not gonna wanna see me, so there's no point." Adrien mumbled, playing with the corner of a book he was currently reading.

"For Chuck sake Adrien, I will transform you whether you want to or not." Plagg threatened. Adrien did a double take at his kwami, his eyebrows creasing in confusion.

"You can do that?" Adrien asked.

"Just say the words already before I come at you like a raging ball of black fur." Plagg seethed.

And just like that, Adrien quickly transformed because he did not want to feel the wrath of Plagg. Again. He jumped out his window with the sunlight refracting on his staff as he traveled. He got to his senses when people started excitedly shouting 'Chat Noir!' when he decided to travel in secret. He didn't make any rush to arrive at his destination, he was thinking on what to say. It wasn't until he heard a squeal that he realized that he was sitting on the railing in front of both Marinette and Alya.

"Uh, hi?" Chat greeted nervously. He was gonna have to choose his words carefully now.

"I don't know whether to scream, record this, or faint." Alya spoke awestruck. She was about to reach for her phone, but Marinette stopped her.

"Alya, please, calm yourself." Marinette warned. Chat gave the ombre girl a look telling her to obey.

There was a knock on the main door before any other conversation could occur. Marinette gave Chat a look, telling him to hide. And he did, going inside her room while she and Alya walked down to see who it was. Once there, the door was knocked on again. Alya looked at Marinette and urged her to go see who it was. The blue eyed girl opened the door to see an amber girl with ebony hair and green eyes. Blair? Marinette was confused on why the fiancé of Prince Adam was here at her house holding a white unbranded bag.

"Uh, hi, I heard from someone that you were an aspiring designer." Blair started, "I was wondering if you could help me with my dress for the event Adam invited you that take place in a two weeks."

Marinette was surprised and in shock. First she thought maybe Nino or Adrien would randomly be there, but she wasn't expecting Blair at all. Much less Blair asking for assistance. "Yeah, sure. Uh, what do you need help with?"

"The dress I am supposed to wear for that event we brought with us, but when I went to try it on today, a few things were wrong." She explained. "So it's a actually a size too big. Ordering another will take a while for it to arrive because it was handmade from scratch. And we don't want to chance that it will come after the party. Some of the seams aren't fully connected so there are small holes here and there. I honestly don't know what happened with it."