4

Somewhere else in Paris-

Julian pushes Chloe out of the way so she wouldn't get dumped on with ice. He got dumped on with ice instead of her.

"Julian! You almost ruined my hair!" She complained.

"A thank you would've been nice." He muttered

"Don't move" Chloe ordered while she took a photo. "Everyone is going to crack up after they see this." She laughed and sent the photo to her friends.

Julian stormed off muttering things under his breath that should not be repeated. Hawk Moth took this opportunity to send out an akuma. The glowing purple butterfly outline showed up on his face, the deal was made and Julian became Frostbite seeking revenge on Chloe.

~~

Marinette had to find an excuse to leave the bakery and go help Chat Noir, but couldn't think of anything so she ended up just running out of there into an alleyway,

"Tikki spots on!" Marinette whispered-yelled and transformed into Ladybug.

Ladybug swung to where Chat Noir headed, and saw a boy freezing city hall. Chat Noir was distracting him in order to stop him from freezing the place. The boy looked familiar but she couldn't name him.

"M'lady I found out where the Akuma is. It's in his pendant!" Chat called out to her.

"How are we going to get close to him?" Ladybug asked herself.

"Marinette!? Where are you!?"

Chat Noir and Ladybug look in the direction and saw Adam. Apparently for some reason, when he called out he became targeted by the akumatized boy. Before he could blast ice at Adam, Ladybug grabbed him and got him out of the way.

"Stay here and please stay out of danger," She warned him.

"What's happening?" He asked

"No time to explain, stay here." She warned him. Ladybug swung back to Chat Noir who was trying to defend himself. It's Julian! What made him so angry? "Julian! Why are you doing this?" She called out to him

"It's no longer Julian, it's Frostbite now" he replied

(I'm spacing out here while I write this so I don't know how it gonna turn out)

Ladybug called in her lucky charm, and it was a mirror. She looked around to see what she could do with this and thought of something.

"Chat Noir cover me!" She yelled to him.

Ladybug ran around Frostbite waiting for him to blast ice at her. Once she saw the opportunity, she ran in front of it, angled the mirror towards his feet, and froze him in place. Chat Noir grabbed the pendant and threw it towards her. Ladybug grabbed it, threw it on the floor, breaking it in the process, releasing the Akuma. She opened her yo-yo purifying the poor butterfly.

"Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" She threw the mirror in the air and it fixed everything that was damaged, including the pendant. The frost on city hall disappeared and Julian became himself again.

"Pound it!" Chat Noir and Ladybug say at the same time, first bumping.

Her miraculous started beeping which signaled that she needed to leave before her identity was revealed. She swung into an alleyway, cause the author isn't very creative, close to the bakery and she detransformed. Marinette was about to walk toward the bakery when she remembered that Adam was still waiting in the alley she left him in as Ladybug. Marinette ran back to the place she and Chat Noir fought in, only Adam wasn't there. She looked around panicking until someone grabbed her wrist. She turned to see Adam.

"Thank goodness your safe Marinette," Adam muttered.

"I'm fine, but where were you?" She asked while taking her hand away.

"When you ran out of the bakery, I went after you, but I couldn't find you. Then I went in the direction the scream came from. I called out for you and saw two people fighting someone named Frostbite. One looked like a ladybug and the other was wearing a cat suit." he explained sounding very confused.

"Those were the Heroes of Paris, Ladybug, and Chat Noir." Marinette informed him

"I don't understand" Adam was still very confused.

"I don't have really time to explain right now, I have to get home." Marinette turn and started walking away towards the bakery.

Marinette made it home and headed to her room. She saw that there was a note on my desk on her sketch book. She picked up the note and it read:

Dear Marinette, I like how your dress sketch, but I think it would look better if it was a black dress with silver accents. Sincerely, Chat Noir.

Marinette thought how Chat Noir might be right about how the dress should be black with silver accents. She sketched a pattern on the dress but I didn't like it so she tried again and again. Tikki came out of my bag seeing that her holder was working on something. Tikki flew up and landed on top of Marinette's head to see her sketches.

"Marinette, maybe you should put paw prints on the dress. After all Chat Noir gave you the idea of the dress colors" Tikki suggested

"Maybe your right" Marinette started drawing paw prints on the dress and it looked purrfect as Chat would say. She still needed to add more. "Maybe I should make the dress and wear it to the ball Adam invited me to." She told Tikki

"I'm sure it would look perfect on you." Tikki assured

Marinette smiled, close her sketchbook, and got ready for bed.

~~
Author's note: I realized that I used 4 chapters for one day..........