I'll Dry Your Eyes And Hide My Shakes

Cyn's POV

"MOMMY!" I heard someone scream. I had just gotten out of the shower and was currently wearing a bra and a pair of underwear. I immediately grabbed my gun and sprinted to Helena's room to see my daughter sobbing, a nightmare clearly taking blame of my daughter crying. I'm not good with this type of stuff, so I sat her on my lap and dried her eyes, and I hid my shakiness as I did so. "What happened Baby Hell?"  I asked her. "I had about dream about the bad man Frank!" She screamed. "Oh yeah? What happened?" I asked her. "He killed you Mommy! He shot you with his gun and stabbed you in the neck!" She sobbed, grasping my torso as I held her. Is that gonna happen to me? Is my baby girl gonna watch it unfold? "Don't worry baby, I'll hurt him before he hurts me." I said as I started to hum her favorite song, Alone Together by Fall Out Boy. She soon fell back asleep, and I set her down as I finished getting ready. I was wearing simple clothing, well, for me at least. Black shorts,Nola boots, and a Black Flag t-shirt. I just did simple winged eyeliner for makeup. I walked out of my room and back into Helena's room to see her fast asleep, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I went downstairs and fixed myself a cup of coffee, so lost in thought, I didn't realize what happened until it was too late.

Gunshot.

Gunshot.

Gunshot.

Scream.

I dropped my coffee mug and ran up to Helena's room to see her dead, along with Katya, and Frank in the middle of the room, a scrape from the bullet of Katya's gun on his thigh. He looked up at me with a sadistic grin, a dark glint in his eye. That's when the aftermath of what happened sunk in.

My baby girl was dead.

My best friend was dead.

And all hell was about to break loose. 

I tackled Frank, throwing punches left and right. He got one good punch in my face and I felt my lip split. I didn't care. He took away all I had left. He rolled us over and started to punch me.

I blacked out immediately.