The Things Inside My Head

Cyn's POV

"Katya!" I screamed as I went downstairs. I had just finished getting ready for my shit day. I have to get to the club soon, so I was ready to kill and look good doing it. It's been coming naturally nowadays. "What do you want you potato?" She asked as she walked into the room. "Come on, we gotta go to work, I'll drive" I said as I grabbed my plaid bag and zipped up my thigh high platform boots, I was wearing jeans and a low cut corset. My red hair was long and flowing, and my piercings were in-like always. We got into our Ford Mustang, blacked out. It was my favorite out of the cars we have. We have four, a mansion, and I'm grateful for everything we have, we've spent so long building up our empire, and it's amazing. Being the boss of all that. But tomorrow I HAVE to be a mother, Helena is coming in  tomorrow from Italy, and I can't wait. 

We arrive to the club, and when we walk in, it's packed. Hot, sweaty bodies are jumping, dancing, and laughing. It reeks of alcohol here. I manage to get through to bodies to the bar with Katya, and we hop over the bars and start serving orders. I like working the bar because I can interact with people. It's cool I guess.

We've been working for hours and it's nearing four in the morning, everyone has gone and Katya and I  just finished wiping up the bar. We start heading home, and I only have three hours to shower and sleep before Helena arrives in America. Then  she gets picked up by me. So I don't get any sleep, it's an hour drive to the airport. 

We get home and cleaned up. I'm wearing the same thing but instead of a corset I'm just wearing a t-shirt. I eat a little bit, grab my bag, put my gun in the waistband of my jeans and put the car seat in the Mustang, and head off with Katya in the passenger seat. 

I hate airports. Honestly, they suck. I see Helena sitting with the pilot, a trusted man, talking to him and showing him her stuffed kitty, and  he's smiling. I  walk up to them, and Helena jumps up and runs into my arms. "Thanks, Mark" I mouth to the pilot, he tips his cap and walks off. "Hey, baby girl!" I say with a smile. "Hey Mama!" She shouts. "Ready to head home? Auntie Kitty is in the car waiting for you" I smile as I set her down. "AUNT KITTY!" She screams as she jumps. I grab her bag and hold her hand as we walk off to the car. When we get to the car, Katya is leaning against the door smoking a Marlboro Red,  her sunglasses reflecting the light. "BABY HELENA!" She screeches as she throws her smoke down and grabs Helena in a hug. "Aunt Kitty I can't...breathe!" Helena shouted.  "Sorry babe, how's Italy? How's Bisnonna? How's Bisnonno?" She asked. "They're good, Kitty. I'm so tired though! Can we go home Mama?" She asked. I nodded as I buckled her into her car seat.

We get home, and Helena is out like a light. Katya grabs her two bags, and I grabbed Helena. I walked upstairs, layed her into her bed, took off her shoes, kissed her forehead, turned out the lights and silently walked out of the bedroom that my daughter layed asleep in.