"Have you quit smoking yet?" Liz asked as she sipped her wine. 

"Mom, I don't smoke that much." He answered. I smirked, he only smoked after having sex. "Only a few times a week." He said looking at me as I held my menu to my face and laughed. "What is so funny?" He asked. 

"Nothing." I smiled drinking my wine. 

"Lucas Robert." Liz said. "You need to quit." She answered. 

"Okay." He answered. I knew he wasn't but good for Liz for trying to get him to. 

"Does his smoking bother you?" Liz asked. 

"No. He usually sits on the balcony and smokes naked after have sex." His mouth dropped open as he looked at me. 

"Excuse you." He said. 

"She asked me about it in the bathroom. Our sex life I mean." I commented looking at him moving my face closer to his. "Cause it's great." I giggled. 

"And you told my mother that?" I nodded smiling at him. "And you asked her about it?" Luke looked at Liz who nodded. 

"Ben needs a girl." She answered just as the waiter came over to take our order. 

"I thought Ben had a girlfriend?" Luke questioned. 

"No. You should help him out." She answered. 

"I don't know many girls. Or at least I'm not friends with many girls." Luke answered. "I'm sure he can handle himself." He added. Our meals came then and we all dropped the conversation. We ate mostly in silence before our waiter brought over the check and Liz handed Luke a present for his birthday. It was a big clock that sang different songs throughout the day.

"That thing was pretty cool." I commented as we left. 

"How about I treat you both to ice cream?" Liz asked. 

"Sure. It's the least you can do for talking about my sex life." Luke joked as we walked. We all knew that Luke loved sex. It was very hard for him to not have sex with me everyday. I often told him no. 

*LUKE P.O.V*

I made McKinley sleepover because I was sick of the whole 'I don't think we should have sleepovers anymore' bullshit. We both laid in bed scrolling on our phones. 

"My mom posted a picture of us." I said showing her my phone. 

"Out to dinner with two great kids." She read aloud and smiled. "We look so cute." She commented as she shut her phone off and cuddled up next to me. 

"We should do dinner with family more often." I said and she nodded humming to my words. I lightly rubbed her back as I continued to scroll. "Babe? I think you owe me a blowjob."

"Tomorrow." She mumbled. I eventually let the conversation drop so that she would be able to sleep. 

We both woke up just as my mom was leaving for work. I hugged her as she left before going to make some coffee. 

"What the plan for today, cute stuff?" I asked McKinley as I jumped to sit on the island that was in the kitchen. 

"Not sure." She answered. "I don't really have anything planned." She commented. 

"Well that's good cause I have a great plan." I smirked. She looked over at me and raised her eyebrows. I'm sure she already knew what I was going to ask. "Suck my dick? Babe please?" I whines begging her. 

"Of course." She smiled sweetly coming over to me and kissing me. I lifted my hips as she slid my pajama pants down my legs. The counter was cold on my butt but having her hand on me was amazing. 

"Please." I whined as she kissed the tip a few times. She was such a tease. I just barely put the tip into her mouth before I thrusted into her mouth, making her gag. She glared at me before holding my hips down and finally getting to work. I moaned, holding her hair out of her face as I watched her. 

She looked up at me with innocent eyes but I was not a fool, I knew that there was nothing innocent about her. She closed her eyes as she got closer to my stomach. My moans became louder as she took me deeper. 

"Stop. Stop. I'm gonna-" I was cut off by my orgasm. She kept her lips wrapped around me before she eventually pulled off and swallowed. My eyes were wide the entire time. 

"You moan very loud." She giggled as she kissed me and walked away. I was stunned but followed her, trying to get my pants off my feet in the process. I watched as she turned the shower on and stripped. I got in behind her, pushing her against the wall with her boobs on the tile. "Luke." She said shocked. 

"Sh." I mumbled thrusting into her. She moaned, throwing her head back as the water hit just between our bodies. 

"You're not wearing a condom." She moaned out. 

"Shit." I mumbled before rushing to get one and nearly slipping on the tile floor in the bathroom. I ripped it open and got it on before going back into the shower. Ever since she had that pregnancy scare we were both very careful about covering up while having sex. It wasn't like we hadn't before but we just made sure to be extra cautious about it. "I'm so horny." I groaned as I bent her over and got back to thrusting into her. 

"Luke." She moaned as I reached around and played with her clit. "Fuck." She cursed as I pressed her chest against the tile wall again and lifted one of her legs. "I'm gonna cum." She moaned, clenching around me. She screamed out as her orgasm hit, making me go over the edge. "God, I love you." She moaned still leaning against the wall. I threw away the condom before washing her back with the body soap that she bought to stay here. 

"You're lovely." I commented running my hands up and down her back. I loved everything there was to love about her. I loved her. I really did. I spun her around to clean her front. She watched me the whole time. 

"What are you thinking about?" She asked running her hands through my hair that was beginning to stick to my forehead. 

"You." I answered truthfully, looking at her and smiling. 

"What about me?" She questioned. 

"How much I love you." I answered playing with her hair. "How I want to be with you until I die." She smiled at me. 

"Really?" I nodded resting my forehead on hers. 

"I'll want you even when I'm a ghost." She giggled. 

"Well hopefully I die before you do so I don't have to live without you." I couldn't imagine living without her. She made everything seem better even if it wasn't. She made life easier, she made everything easier. Some times there were days when I didn't want to get out a bed and then she came into my life and suddenly there was a reason to get out of bed. She was the reason for everything. 

She was the reason that I never had any extra cash laying around. She was the reason that they people at the flower shop near her place know my name. She's the reason why I make my bed every morning just incase she sleeps in it that night with me. She's the reason that the fridge is always full of food. She's the reason that I finally know what love is. 

She got out of the shower before I did to dry off. I stayed for a little longer smiling to myself like a moron. My jaw was beginning to hurt from how much I was smiling. I sighed before shutting the water off and stepped out. I watched from the bathroom as she slipped on a pair of panties, one of my shirts, and leggings. I dried off before going into the bedroom. 

"I love you." I blurted. 

"I love you more, Mr. Book Store." 

"No. That will never be possible." I smiled as I sat on the bed and pulled her closer to me. "I love you." I whispered kissing her.