Chapter 1

A week has passed since what Lance had grown to call, "The Incident", happened.

He had just finished with his classes for the day and headed towards his and Keith's shared dorm room. The plan was: get home, eat, fuck with Keith, chill out.
What he didn't know was that Keith had already started with the fucking part, quite literally, getting all hot and steamy with his right hand. So, upon opening the door he witnessed Keith, looking very...erotic. Eyes closed, face flushed and a series of groans coming out of his mouth, had a strange effect on Lance to say the least.

He forgot how to breathe for a bit and only remembered it was a thing when his little friend started to wake up from its slumber. What the actual fuck? Why was he getting a boner while creeping on Keith jerking off? It's okay isn't it? It's fine, he just got a little excited, anyone would, he hadn't gotten laid in a while. He slowly closed the door, somehow managing to get unnoticed by Keith the whole time.

And that was the beginning of Lance's demise. It's been a week and he hasn't been able to get Keith out of his head. Not just his blushing face and rhythmic moans, but just Keith, in general. He often finds himself staring at him in class these days. Admiring his pretty face, his plump lips, his gorgeous body, his eyes- No! Stop that! Lance was losing his mind, and the fucker didn't even notice him come in back then. He doesn't have to deal with this shit. He's just sitting there, being perfect.

He needed to talk to someone, he needed to let this out or he was gonna burst. But who? All of their friends are either incompetent or just assholes.

Pidge? Pidge was no good, she'd just laugh in his face and go blabber everything off to Keith and everyone else she knows for that matter.

Shiro? Nah, he would just get a sympathetic look, followed by a lesson about why voyeurism is wrong.

Hunk? Hunk was too innocent, he'd turn into a blushing mess and be of no help at all.

Only one was left. Was he really going to vent about this to Allura? Yes he was. Is she going to laugh in his face? Definitely. Will she be of any help? Probably.

Lance was about to cry as he was sitting on Allura's bed, mug of hot cocoa in hand and her, sitting across from him shrieking like a hyena.

"Really? Allura please, it can't be that funny. I'm seriously opening up to you here, I need help"

Some more laughing, and Allura attempting and failing to calm herself down, she was finally ready to talk.

"I'm sorry Lance, but seriously, it's hilarious. You walked in on every single one of us jerking off, myself included and you didn't think anything of it. You walk in on Keith and you start losing your mind. There really isn't much to talk about" she took a sip of her drink.

"I know! But, but why now? Why Keith? This is all so sudden!" Allura snorted in her drink, threatening another laughing fit.

"If you start laughing again, I swear to god, I will chuck this at you" he said, holding up his mug.

"Alright, but are you seriously telling me you weren't aware of your own crush on Keith for the past two years?"

"What?! I don't have a crush on Keith! I never did! I think, at least." He groaned, hiding behind his drink.

"Lance, your crush on Keith has been obvious to everyone, except Keith and you apparently. How far in Narnia are you? This comes as sudden to you because, walking in on him wanking made you too aware of him but you've always been staring at him, you've always had your hands all over him for no reason, you always smile at him like a lovesick puppy, you just weren't aware of it, before your dick woke up"