Chapter 11

Mature chapter 😉

- - - - - - - - - - -Kaya's POV - - - - - - - - - -

With immense difficulty, I finally dragged my 3 tone black suitcase up the floors of my apartment in the busy city of New York. I had just been on a 10 hour flight from London to New York and an 2 hour taxi journey from the airport! There was so much traffic because of some spider and rouge lizard?

I flop onto my luxurious, queen sized bed. I'm absolutely shattered. It's not everyday that you fight an alien elf along side a goldylocks God. Without acknowledging, I'm out like a light switch.

I find myself in cluttered room, glass cages hold human like and creepy creatures that watch me as I observe my surroundings like a lion at a zoo. Suddenly, a pink skinned girl tottered into the junk filled room. Her purple hair in bunches and her dark eyes looked lonely. To my surprise, lady Sif and Voltstag followed the pink smurf in the room. Quickly, I ducked out of sight behind a set of draws.

I don't even know how I turned up here! I could just be having one of those weird but important dreams again. You know the ones that ones are actually happening in real life somewhere in the universe!

The pink lady turns to the two warriors, " I present to you Taneleer Tivan. The collector." she announces and from behind her, an old man with grey quiffed hair, unkept eyebrows and a lip piecing wandered over to Lady Sif and Voltstag.

"Asgardians!" He ushered in excitement before bowing before them. He long fur lined cap flowing over his broad shoulders. "It's and honor."

Sif raised an eyebrow at his gesture. Next me a human like creature with hair dark as night lowered her head as a bowing motion." You know why we're here." Sif responded sternly making the collector's head snap up to make eye contact with her.

"of course. But if I may ask, why not keep it secure in your own volt?" He asked quietly, his voice low as he slowly edged towards them.

"The Tesseract is already on Asgard. It's not wise to keep two infinity stones so close together." Voltstag warned Taneleer with a hint of irritated hint in his intense voice.

"Thats very wise." Taneleer said steadily. The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Lady Sif exposed the aether that was kept in her cloak to the collector. The stone was making noises in a whispering manner. Taneleer grasped the box gently with his blue-almost black gloves. "I can assure you, it will be absolutely safe here in my collection." The pink woman didn't take her eyes off the box that held the powerful stone. He brought it up to his chest, almost opening it.

"See that it is." Sif hissed and walked away, Voltstag right behind her. The collector bowed politely as the pink lady presented herself next to the tall, old man.

At a leisurely pace, he brought it into front of him. "1 down, 5 to go." He muttered.

I lost my balance causing me to stubble into a stack of cold metallic weapons and his eyes shot over to the cupboard I was hiding behind.

"Kaya!" Someone shouted and I rise up as quick as bullet to find Loki at the foot of my bed.

"Loki?" I mutter. If this is another dream I swear. He did his little attitude move where he tilts his head and shakes it slightly. I smile, this is definitely real.

I sprint up from the bed and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging the life out of him. "How come your not locked up in Asgard?" I ask.

"Thor convinced Odin that I don't deserve to be locked up." Loki explained wrapping his long but strong arms around my waist. "What about that agreement we had in Greenwich?"

My stomach felt like butterflies exploded in my stomach. I was excited but scared. I'm about to fuck a God! Thats weird to think about but also quite impressive.

Loki lowered his head to my height, I went on the tips of my toes kiss him. We lock lips and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Before soon, I was pressed up against my bedroom wall with my pressed up above my head by Loki's. He started to suck on my neck which will leave large, purple hickies tomorrow. That'll be hard to make up an excuse for.

He allows me to take off his olive green cloak but I don't take my lips off of his. Luckily, I'm on the pill since I do so much activity, periods just get in the way. "jump." He orders me and I do so. My legs are wrapped around his hips and he carries me over to the bed. I lie on my back and watch his take off his clothes. I without my leggings on and only black panties, climb ontop, sitting on his torso lifting my blue jumper over my head exposing by black lace bra.

I start to think that what I'm doing is a bad idea. I could get into trouble with Asgard because they probably have some ridiculous rule about who you make love to. Odin thinks it's barbaric to even be friends with mid-guardian let alone fuck one. One of Odin's sons is dating a scientist and the other is... What am I to Loki? Friend with benefits, a girlfriend or just a hook up? Probably the latter to him. I'm not fit to be a princess. I'm just me.

Loki sits up whilst I'm still on top of his to take of his clothes. His muscles ripple as he moves. "May I?" He asks, reaching his large hands behind my back towards my bra strap. I nodded and bite my lip, slowly becoming self conscious about my body.

He throws it off the side of my bed and starts to massage them. I tilt my head back and moan quietly. "Fuck me already."

"As you plead." He smirked putting my underneath him. He rips off my panties and slams into me without warning. I scream. Gripping the bed sheets, holding onto them for dear life because my mom didn't raise no lil bitch.

"You're so big." I try and say through all the moans coming out of me. He goes deeper and faster causing me to moan louder.

"I-I'm gonna..." I moan. Breathing heavily, I can feel so close. It's building up.

"Hold it." He orders me. I don't think I can. I try.

"Can I cum?" I ask for permission, I'm so close. I don't think I can hold it much longer.

"Now." He announces and I release. Pleasure overflows my body and I smile. He pulls out. Tommorow I'm going to be sore.

This feels so weird to write about... Anyways next chapter will be the last in this book x.

Word count: 1166