I scanned the crowd noticing my parents sitting in the row just behind the students as they looked upon Gareth with pride. They seemed really excited for this day, as if nothing could deter them.

Regardless of how I felt about the matter or about how they actually sold me, I still felt a ping within my heart when I saw them this happy.

Deciding that I need to get over them and focus on the task at hand, I turned my attention back to Bailey. Her appearance still caused me to feel elated. The effect on me was a great mystery in my eyes, but it wasn't an unwelcome one.

"Take with you your hopes. And take with you your -" Her speech suddenly ended as she noticed my presence. Her false smile she had on dropped at the shock of seeing me standing there. Since my appearance was very close to that of my avatar, I knew she recognised me.

Her eyes didn't leave mine but her smile returned, and this time it was real. She was so more beautiful now, than she was earlier. My heart skipped a beat softly as a matching smile found itself on my lips. A few gasps escaped some lips as they saw the real on Bailey's face. I don't think they knew how beautiful she truly was.

Some of the students and teachers followed Bailey's gaze until they found me standing at the back of the hall. Some teachers managed to recognise me as they lifted their hands to their mouths, covering their outbursts. A few parents turned around as well. Many recognised me but none did anything at this point.

I watched as Bailey quickly moved around the podium, and then jumped off the meter high stage, which to be honest, gave me quite a scare. I didn't like that she was this reckless, especially since everything she had told me before.

She ran quickly towards me, down the center aisle of the hall. She jumped into my arms as I pulled her close to me. Her arms around my neck squeezing tightly. If I was my previous self, this may have hurt a bit.

"How?" She asked and I could hear the faint sob that she tried to keep hidden.

"Another time. Just let me enjoy this." I told her as I tightened my grip on her once more, before I loosened it and let her lean away from me slightly.

I captured her lips with mine as I softly kissed her. We completely forged our own world, ignoring those around us. After a minute, we broke the kiss breathing deeply.

"That was better than I thought it would be." I chuckled as I saw a bright blush creep across her cheeks. I chuckled even more as the blush prolonged. "Finally this colour matches the name, hey Red." I told her and received a soft smack against my shoulder.

"Kai?" I heard the familiar voice of my brother. It was funny to me that his voice was only one of confusion and not any of the emotions one would think he would have. Emotions like relief, concern, joy, sadness, and any of the related emotions.

I lowered my hands to Bailey's waist, still not letting her go, I pulled her closer instinctively as I lifted my gaze to my brother's.

"Gareth." I said in monotone as Bailey wriggled out of my grasp. She stood to my right with her arms linked around my right arm.

"How are you here?" He asked trying to figure out the reason for his own brother's sudden appearance.

"It doesn't matter." I told him as I was suddenly pushed back slightly when a smaller girl jumped into my chest, wrapping her arms around my neck. I looked down and saw familiar brown hair. My entire body stiffened, which Bailey must have noticed.

"Excuse me." Bailey said with anger in her voice. Is she really getting jealous? Is she this fond of me? These thoughts made me happier than ever. It means that the feelings I have for her are reciprocated. "Please let my boyfriend go. He is not yours to touch." She added as she began to pull Amy off of me. For such a little and timid girl, Bailey seemed to have enough strength to do as she intended.

Amy was crying as she was pushed away from me. It seemed like she was truly sad about both my attempted suicide and sudden reappearance.

She also looked confused as to why Bailey was pushing her away, and at the same time even more confused as to what Bailey had said. She openly called me her boyfriend. Is she attached already? It seems like this may be a little to fast. But I didn't care. I was happy.

Gareth suddenly pushed forward and grabbed Bailey's arm tightly. Forgetting where he was entirely.

"Don't you dare lay your trash hands on my girl!" He shouted as he began to squeeze Bailey's arm causing her to groan in pain. I snapped slightly as my right hand quickly shot forward faster than anyone could react and my fingers wrapped themselves around my brother's throat.

I squeezed softly as I watched his eyes widen in fear as he looked at me. I lifted him off the ground showing him the difference between us. Bailey was still rubbing her arm softly as she used her hand from her pained arm to stroke my back softly.

"Kai, please don't." She said softly. How could she bear this? How could she be hurt by my own brother and not want revenge? How is she able to withstand this? She is most definitely stronger than me.

"Ever touch her again." I said as I let power flow through me, making me appear as a frightening visage to Gareth. "And she won't be able to stop me." I say as I dropped him onto the ground. It was interesting to see that Bailey came to Gareth's defence but not Amy. It was as if it didn't matter to her.

"Boys, you are interrupting our graduation ceremony. Please do this another time." Came the old principal's voice as he walked down the center aisle. He tried to maintain an air of power but after he saw my strength, he seemed to not be able to.

"With all due respect, sir." I began as anger flooded through my system. It wasn't a strong anger, but it was enough to rattle him. "I came for Bailey, not this." I said as I pointed to my brother who was still on the ground looking up at me shocked.

"Kai!" My father shouted as he shot up from the chair. "You are disrespecting your brother, as well as interrupted the graduation ceremony."

"I advise you to sit down." I told him as I felt my emotions drained from me. This is how I thought I would feel earlier. At this moment I felt nothing towards him. The only thing keeping me from killing him was Bailey's hand softly stroking my back.

"How dare you talk back to me." My father shouted as he clenched his fists. "I am your father!" He said as if it meant anything to me at this point.

"You sold me to Travent Corp." I told him lacing my voice with venom. As I said this, I could hear the gasps come from the everyone in the hall. It would seem that none of them knew what my father and mother have done. "You have already lost the right to call me your son." I watched as his expression faltered. He didn't have the same confidence as he did before.

"Sir, is this true?" The principal said with disgust leaking into his tone. My father however just kept quiet. How could he tell the truth in a public forum? Yet he could not lie as he was too busy giving me an evil look. "It would seem that it is." The principal continued as his expression changed into one of seriousness. "I will have to ask for you and your wife to leave this moment. As well as take your only son, Gareth, with you. He is hereby expelled from this school."

"You can't do this!" My father shouted as he turned to the principal. His tone taking one of anger and concern. "You have no right!"

"I have the right to provide a healthy learning environment to all students. I have the right to ensure a healthy impact on the same. Your way of doing things is not allowed within this school. And if you have been able to act this way towards your own flesh and blood, then the things you have taught your other son, Gareth, are now in question. I cannot allow for either to tarnish this school any longer." The principal said with a harsh tone. "Please leave."