f i v e

Emilia

Emilia

"Princess meet Rebekah, Rebekah meet Princess." Klaus introduces, using his hand to motion between me and the blonde.

"Of course," I scoff, "God didn't think two Mikaelson's were enough." I mutter, looking up and down at Rebekah.

"I never met anyone named Princess." Rebekah says, chuckling.

"Oh, that's not my name. My name is Emilia John Gilbert II." I reply, crossing my arms as I raise my head up high.

"Gilbert the second?" Rebekah asks, laughing when I nod my head. "Gosh, I already love your princess brother." She turns to her brother who smiles widely at our instant connection.

I rolled my eyes, "I prefer being called the Badass Bitch, but princess works too." I shrug my shoulders as I look around the clothing store, "Why are we here again?"

"Rebekah needs a new wardrobe since she passed out for 90 years. You're the only girl here so you're gonna help her out." Klaus answers.

"Passed out." Rebekah whispers, scoffing.

"You passed out for 90 years?" I ask, turning to Rebekah with a look of pure shock on my face.

"No, of course not. Niklaus put a dagger in me for punishment and it's just now that he has thought of me." Rebekah replies, shrugging but I could see the hurt scratching it's way to her features.

"How brotherly of you." I sarcastically say, sending Klaus a fake smile. "Dick." I mutter, my expression turning into hatred as I walk past him, bumping shoulders purposely before I walk to the rack full of clothes.

Rebekah chuckles as she follows me, "I have a feeling that we're going to get along."

"Everyone says that." I whisper, more to myself. "But then I have a feeling that it will all just shatter. Just like my life." I add, giving her a pair of jean short. "This will work with any top."

"Alright, thanks." She smiles before walking to the dressing room. I blow out a sigh and slide my hands in the back of my jean pockets. I bite my lip, rocking on my feet as I look around the store.

"I'd say stop staring, but I'll just go with the cliche line." I sigh, turning to look at him. "Take a picture, it will last longer." I say, raising a perfectly sassy eyebrow.

Stefan chuckles, leaning off the wall as he walks towards me, a smile on his face. He then surprisingly took his phone out and snapped a picture of me. "Now I can stare at you longer."