Chapter Two - Getting Used To Fans

Chapter Two - Getting Used To The Fans

I walked over and sat next to Ashley. He looked at Steve's missing ear and laughed to himself before getting up and walking to his bunk. When he walked, he strutted.. And I mean he REALLY strutted. I found it quite funny but then I realised I was practically staring at his ass... And I think my dad noticed.  Ashley soon strutted back and handed me something.

"It's a clip in hair extension to clip inside Steve's hat... So you can't see where Tokyo bit his ear off..." He took Steve from me and clipped it on. "I felt really bad so I got it... Just for Steve."

"Thanks." I laughed as he handed Steve back to me. "You didn't have to though."

"Anything for a pretty face." I blushed and then started laughing as I saw the look on my dad's face.

"Ashley Purdy! Keep your hands off my DAUGHTER please!" I was laughing until I saw a camera flash in the window... SHIT!

"Fuck!" My dad was shouting it over and over again as he headed to the door. He opened it to flashing cameras and people shouting questions. I couldn't even remember the bus stopping but it must have.. My dad's stupid but he'd NEVER open the door of a moving bus.

"Bryan! Bryan Stars!" My dad had know Bryan for a while but never been in an interview with him, so I guess this was what was about to happen. "Come on in Bryan!"

The awkward blond man, in the same blue shirt that he always wore, wandered onto the bus.. With a camera. I went to get up to my bunk but Ashley got hold of me and sat me on his lap. It confused Bryan and confused me as I struggled to get him to let me go. In the end, I couldn't get up so I just glared at him.

"So, Christian. We all heard from outside... So what's up with you having a daughter?" Bryan looked at my dad, and then looked at me.

"Well, I've had a daughter for 17 years, nearly 18. I was going to leave her at home during this tour, meaning no one would find out about her, but I couldn't bare to because of the time I was away. I guess I kept her a secret for her own safety and for protection from the media."

"Awh that's so sweet." Bryan looked at me again, and then to Ashley. "So Ashley, is there anything between you and her?" I blushed and buried my head into his neck, not helping the situation but hiding my shame.

"Well, not exactly at the minute... But I wish there was..." I looked at him and couldn't help but smile.

"Is that just a cheesy way of asking her out there Ashley?" Jake had woken up and wandered in, in his boxers, just to make Ashley embarrassed.

"Yes actually, it was Jake!" My dad glared at him. "If it's OK with CC anyways..." My dad nodded at him.

"There you go guys. Ashley Purdy has finally got someone who isn't a slut." Ashley shot him daggers.

"Well as long as he doesn't turn her into a slut then it'll be fine." My dad was laughing as Ashley swore at him and flipped him off. 

Things like this went on for a while, and it was horrible being talked about like I wasn't in the room. I started to get tired but because it would have been rude to just leave, I ended up asleep on Ashley. I hope I didn't end up snoring or doing something that would make me look like an idiot.

I woke up the next morning in the same place, and Ashley was still there. I felt bad for sleeping on him since I wasn't the lightest person in the world, but I'm sure he could handle it... And he was reasonably comfortable.

I got up straight away and went over to the kitchen to get a drink. I wanted a Wild Cherry Pepsi but there was only one left so I just left it for my dad and got orange juice. When I got back, Ashley had woken up and was looking at me weirdly. I weirdly looked at him back and went on to sit in my bunk and go on my laptop.

I had a few messages on Twitter about the video. I couldn't be bothered to watch it now so I just decided to go on and message my friend. I had one from her first. Our conversation went like this:

Becca: Hey! Why didn't you tell me that CC was your DAD?!x

Me: Well he didn't want anyone knowing. I wish I could have... Sorry x

Becca: Fair enough. Anyway, what happened in Science?x

Me: Oh I had to go early because my dad arranged for me to go on his tour with him x

Becca: Oh okay.. Well.. I guess I'll see you when you get back x

Me: Sure... x

Becca: So what's up with you sleeping on Ashley Purdy?x

Me: What you on about crazy?x

Becca: It's on the video... YOU NEED TO WATCH IT!x

Me: Okay well I'll watch it later. Bye for now x

Becca: Okay bye x

So that was weird. I wonder how long the video went on for after I fell asleep. I put in my headphones and started to watch it. It was kind of funny but it was really weird watching myself. I saw my dad go on about my mother and me being born. Andy was just dropping in weird jokes about the way I still slept whilst hugging a stuffed dinosaur. Jinxx spoke a little about how Andy kept bringing up the likeness between him and The Penguin from Batman.. I'd never really seem the resemblance. Jake mentioned a few things about Ella and answered a few little questions. Then there was Ashley who just kept dropping in bits of sexual innuendo and bitching about how light I was compared to him... He was such a woman.

I turned to get out of my bunk and as I looked ahead of me I saw my dad pulling a really weird, creepy face. I jumped straight away and he started laughing. Everyone else was laughing from beside him so I just got up to get changed. Unfortunately, Ashley beat me into the bathroom so no doubt I'd end up waiting about another 2 hours to even get in the bathroom...