He scrunched up his face and looked at her.

"You've given her the title of pack warrior?" he asked disgust was basically leaking from his voice.

"I did. Is that a problem?" I asked putting my fork down.

Right now it was just my family, Quin, and Jordan that were here at the table and the only reason I've allowed him to come and go as he pleases is because I'm hoping he will get through to Eva.

"Yes. You're carelessness puts your whole pack at risk. How dare you dirty the title of pack warrior by giving it to a rogue that you picked up from off the streets."

I was loosing my patience and I think it was evident.

"Enough Braxton." James got up to leave but Braxton was starring at me.

"Are you insisting that I don't know how to run my pack?"

"Alpha, it's alright. He has a right to feel that way towards me. But I will prove myself to those who question my actions." Quin said as she looked at Jordan and then me.

I can tell she was trying to help but this isn't about her. He has always blamed me for Eva leaving and he has every right to but that was then and this is now. I'm fixing my mistakes but he will won't let it go.

"You will hold your tongue, rogue." Jordan stood up and growled.

"I mean no disrespect but how dare you come in here and disrespect my Alpha and my pack warrior. If you do not like it you can leave. You don't have to be where you are not wanted." It was no secret that Jordan did not like Braxton.

He blames him for Eva being gone.

"Do you always allow your pack members to fight your battles?"

"You will leave, NOW." I said and he stood up.

"You are just as pathetic as your father."

I was going to say something when Eva stood up.

She slammed her fist on the table making it split in two.

Everyone gasped and I could see her shaking.

"Get the Xavier and Ethan out of here." Ariana grabbed them both and left the kitchen.

She grabbed Braxton by the throat and threw him against the wall.

He growled and jumped up with ease and began to shake.

"Braxton you need to calm down!" James screamed.

Ariana came back into the kitchen and I put her behind me.

My brothers and Jordan followed me and put the girls behind them just in case.

He was growling and his eyes were getting darker and darker by the second.

Her eyes grew a blood red and I knew this was not going to end well.

"Eva don't!" I screamed because I knew what she was going to do.

She extended her nails and slapped him across the face.

His head snapped to the left and he growled again.