The Revealing Pt.2

Start from the beginning

      I looked back at Jaz thinking that she better be grateful for what I was about to do. I kicked Keke in her face shooting her left knee cap as the Latina ran over. I shot her right between her neck and shoulder blade wanting them both to die slowly. 

I smirked hearing their pleas and screams of agony. 

      I quickly turned around shooting the rope that held Jaz up wincing at the sound of her falling. I was grateful I had got my silencer and gun permit otherwise it would be a scene over here and the neighbors over here would be quick to call the pigs. 

       I went to untie Jaz when I felt a stinging sensation run through my body like Usain Bolt killing a 100m in the Olympics. I knelt down looking in Jaz's eyes seeing a mixture of guilt, worry, and sadness in her eyes. 

      The adrenaline that was running through my  body helped a little as I quickly turned around shooting Keyonni right between the eyes and the Latina right in the nose. I wasn't much of a social person so when I got down to business I handled it no words were spoken. 

      I placed the gun back tucked in my pants after placing the safety back on and then helping Jaz out. I held her up with her right arm as she have me a look of apologetic eyes. I shook my head deciding not to be petty or spiteful as a slowly and gently placed her in the passenger seat of the car. 

I guess ill come back and get her car later.

      The ride home was silent, the air was tight because of the tension; mostly from me. She tried numerous times to apologize but I just shook my head and she would put her head down or look out the window. 

We made it home less than 15 minutes.  

      I turned the car off noticing my abuela wasn't home. I quickly got Jaz out of the car and into the house as it became misty outside. I brought her to the bathroom to tend to her injuries not before placing the keys and stuff on the counter. 

      As I undressed her, out of the blue she tightly hugged me. Her embrace was as if she was asking for forgiveness. I pulled back looking her in her eyes seeing the guilt. I pulled away asking what happened and how all this happened. She stepped into the warm water that I ran for her taking a deep breath. 

Jaz P.O.V: 

      I looked Moni in her eyes after I took a deep breath letting my heart spill. She may have been young but she's maturing, she's a beautiful goddess on the inside which her made her ever so beautiful on the outside. The fact that she was a writer, athlete, head right on her shoulders and all just made me more attracted to her everyday. 

      The most important reason was that she was an amazing friend. She was easy to talk to, gave good advice, always made sure I was okay in every area of physical, mental, spiritual. She had the mind of someone passed their 20's when she was below that age but I didn't mind. 

"Well..This All Started Because I Called Key After You Went To Sleep And Told Her To Come Get Me..." I paused watching her face stiffen and her head nod up and down. 

"...I Went Over Planning On Getting Head And Next Thing You Know She Drugged Me, My Ex From A 4 Year Relationship Walks In Kissing Key, Then They Tried Having Sex To Get Me Jealous I Kept Laughing At How Stupid They Looked And They Beat Me And Then Boom You Came" I said out of breath with my head down. 

      She looked at me not moving from her seat on the toilet. She laughed that laugh that would give you chills. She stood up smacking the hell out of me not before saying they were some crazy females but I was even more crazier for fucking her over knowing the situation she was in that night. 

      I was in shock, I was ashamed I really hurt her bad. I knew because Moni wasn't the type to put her hands on anyone unless she had to. She smiled probably feeling a little better letting some of that steam off. 

      She scrubbed my back whiling saying that we were going to move on from this lesson and not repeat it. She would give me another chance because she know we could do better and be better. She confessed she wanted to pursue the same things as me in our relationship. I smiled on the inside feeling warm on the inside when she passionately kissed me. 

      I swear she doesn't give me butterflies, she makes me feel like the whole zoo was in my system. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with this girl of my dreams.  

      I was snapped out of my thoughts when she began to undress. Her gaze felt like it had me captivated. She stepped in turning on the shower planting kisses on my neck. I was getting turned on by the minute by the way her B-Cups sat up right, waist was curved and slim, thighs jiggling. She was everything to me, especially when her hair was down. 

      She stopped teasing and began washing us up. When we were done we went into our room wasting no time attacking each other. I could tell she was going to make tonight all about me by making love to me. 

      She flicked her tongue, rolling it around my spot as I muffled a moan. Taking her long middle and ring finger she rubbed my slit applying pressure by the second making me arch into her. I was soaking her fingers by the second as if someone just poured water on us. 

      She bit her lip looking me in the eyes as she slipped a finger in. I gasped with pleading eyes as she shook her head picking it up. Here goes the stud in her I thought to myself as I felt her thumb rub circles on my clit. I felt myself slowly coming as she completely stopped telling me to 'hold that shit'. 

      I nodded as I jumped at the feeling of her tongue. She locked eyes with me asking if I was going to let anyone else touch her pussy. I viciously shook my head as she took all of me in her mouth. She sucked, slurped, nibbled and all making my legs tremble. 

      I tried closing them so she would stop but all that did was make her more aggressive making me want to cum even faster. She lifted both my legs digging her natural medium length nails into my thighs and digging her tongue deeper. I whimpered like a little bitch but I didn't care at this point as long as the love of my life was making me feel this way. 

      I felt myself cumming ever so hard as she still tried to eat and finger me. I viciously mushed her head telling her to get out from inside of me causing her to quickly pull her fingers out. She sat up wiping her mouth smiling at me as if she achieved something. She laid down next to me with my head on her chest. 

      She played in my hair making me fall asleep in her welcoming embrace. I knew in the morning I would regret not cleaning up but I didn't care nor felt like moving. However, knowing Moni she would wipe me up later or be fresh and lick me up waking me up with morning head. 

This was the best feeling ever but I guess well see what the future brings to us..For Better Or For Worse...

Questions: 

1) How Yall Like The Ending? 

2) What You Guys Think About Emoni Giving Jaz Another Chance? Was It A Smart Move? Was It Mature Of Her To Be The Bigger Person To Forgive?

3) What Yall Think About Emoni Stud Side And Business Side?

4) What Yall Think Of Jaz Now?

5) How Yall Feel About The Crazies..Keyonni And Yaz?

6) Should There Be A Book 2 or Yall Just Ready For My Other Books I Been Working On That I Will Be Releasing Soon? 

Thanks For Reading, Voting And Commenting I Appreciate The Support Guys Forreal.