The Revealing Pt.2

Chapter 11: 

Emoni P.O.V: 

      Honestly I thought Jaz wouldn't be here at this girl's house. All the times she got calls from unsaved numbers, having to walk in the bathroom, coming home unacceptably late.

      I mean yes she is grown but still it's just respect. I'm happy I didn't go against my gut feeling, like I always did; second guessing myself

      In my past relationships, I was told I overreact and think too much, but your gut is telling you something you should follow it just to take extra precautions. 

      However, low and be hold Jaz's car was parked right out front of Keyonni's house. I laughed to myself as to why people kept thinking it was okay to fuck me over.

      I swear I couldn't seem to catch a break with this girl. Every single time I try and let her into my heart, let my guard down and give her all of me,she finds some kind of way to fuck it up. 

      Today, her ass was going to learn that I am not the one to fuck with. I reached into the black glove department and grabbed the gun my mother once kept hidden in her night stand. She always had it because she wanted to have 'protection'. 

      As I placed the silencer on the barrel of the gun, my heart was racing out of my chest but I'd be damn if I didn't get my point across to Jaz today. I looked around at my surroundings not seeing anything or anyone in sight before I jumped out of the Honda Civic Jaz just recently help me purchase. I placed the gun under my thick black hoodie and jogged up to the front steps over to the door of Keyonni's house.

      Just the thought of them doing anything had my blood boiling and my hands were shaking. I laughed to myself again reminiscing about all this shit I have been through with this girl. The nights I was sneak over to cuddle her to sleep by playing in her hair, everything. And Keyonni was another story, she wanted me in high school, I was a freshman and she was a junior. 

    She was a beautiful girl, slim thick but she was too known; she got around. What made me less attracted was that she was bisexual, I have nothing against them I just didn't feel like dealing with the confused shit. I wasn't with that straddling the fence shit either you going to fall to the left side or the right side. 

      Then, one day when I was at tryouts I seen Jaz and I had to have her. I worked too hard, sacrificing important things to me just to be in the front of a females house that neither of us agreed to talk to because she did some fuckery and yeah another story for another time.  

      I looked around before pulling the two bobby pins out from behind my right ear. I put one at the bottom and top of the lock slowly pushing the door open after my success. It was dark but there was enough light to see the disturbance right before my eyes. 

      Before my eyes was the love of my life, hanging in the living room with blood dripping from between her legs. I winced seeing the minor and major slices, gashes and all. I gripped my gun tighter listening to my surroundings when to my right I hear faint clapping. 

     It was a matter of seconds before the familiar voice and face appeared from the shadows behind the kitchen. She smirked at me saying that she see I found what I thought was mine. I chuckled and shook my head at Keyonni's wanna be hurtful remark. 

      She tilted her head as if reading my mind saying if she couldn't have Jaz then no one couldn't either before charging at me throwing a pan my way. I ducked and tackled her slamming her to the ground as a knife skimmed across my ear. I peered up seeing a beautiful Latina giving me the eye that could kill.