Questions

Chapter 9:

Emoni P.O.V:

      I never thought I would see this person ever again. I was stiff, stuck in the place where I sat in the store. I felt like my surroundings were all in slow motion, I couldn't feel anything.

      I was numb to the core as my mind over flowed with questions. My emotions were bouncing off the walls right about now I didn't know if I sshould feel furious, cautious, dismayed.

      I began to panic going into an anxiety attack finally breaking down. Last thing I remember is my eyes closing and darkness taking over me as I violently began shaking. 

               ~4 Hours Later~ 

      I woke up with the most intense migraine ever. I rolled over to an empty bed wondering how I got here. I seen a glass of water and 2 aleve on a napkin to my right on my night stand. I slowly sat up stretching proceeding to take the tablets. I drank half of the water; lord my throat was so dry and sore

      I slowly took my time standing up as I heard two voices downstairs. I opened the bedroom door walking to the living room to have my heart nearly jump out my chest. I became frozen again as Jaz quickly ran up behind me grabbing my hands rubbing them kissing my neck to calm me down. 

      The woman of my life that I always looked upto since I was a child stood before me smiling nervously. The woman that died before my eyes years ago. The woman in my pictures that I have been kissing and venting to. My eyes watered as she embraced me in a tight, much needed hug. 

"Abuela..." I sobbed out. 

"Yes Baby Im Here In The Flesh" She said letting out a heavy sigh.

"I-I-Watched Y-You D-Die Tho-Though" I said as she held me walking me to the couch. 

"No Sweetie You Watched Me Save Your Life" She said looking in my eyes as I looked back seeing she was telling the truth. 

"What Do You Mean" I asked taking deep breaths calming down.

               ~2 Hours Later~

      A hundred and one questions later I was in rage but very overwhelmed to the information I had just received. It took me a minute to comprehend that my so called mother was a lunatic.

      She made my grandmother stay away from me and if she didn't she threatened to kill me or move me away and my abuela knew how much I loved sports and wanted to stay at my current tech school. 

    So my grandmother has been in panama under cover laying low and im the first to know that she still alive. I asked how and she said and I quote "Thats Classified Information Sugar Stay Out Grown Folk Business Now".

      I love her southern accent I swear it was warming sometimes and made you explode into a fit of laughter when she would curse someone out. 

      I also found out all this time I been going to her grave and talking to her or having problems she was literally always there for me but never watched because she knows I can feel when someone is looking at me. I appreciated that so much even though I wanted to rip her head off I understood why she did what she did and forgave her.

      Jaz was upstairs giving us space to reunite since my grandmother already told her what was up. I invited my grandmother to stay with us but she said she was good and she swing by tomorrow morning. 

      I walked upstairs to Jaz on the phone so I let her know my grandmother left and Ill be in the living room. I laid on the couch thinking about how I finally got my #1 woman back in my life.