Saturday...

Chapt 3:

Jaz P.O.V

      The sound of the birds chirping filled my ears. I slowly opened my eyes and quickly closed them back from the sun shining through the gap between my curtains. My body felt oddly heavier then usual. After I finally got my eyes to adjust from the sunlight I attempted to sit up. To my amazement there was another person in my bed on top of me. "Oh Shit " I mumbled. Last night activities started to flood my thoughts. I can't believe I had fucked shorty like that. I chuckled once I felt the slight pain in my arms and shoulders. I knew I had to put it down if I was hurting like that.

      I slipped out of my bed and pulled the covers back revealing a naked Emoni. My eyes focused on her deep perfect dimples in her back. As much as I tried to force myself to think other thoughts I couldn't. I reached in my night stand grabbing my strap. I slipped it on and climbed on top of Emoni carefully not to wake her. I slid into her softness and felt her body tense up. I kissed her ear and neck gently. "Its Me Baby Relax." She let out a slight moan and poked her ass out at me.

      I rocked into her deep and slow waiting for her body to match my stroke before I sped up. Her low groans and moans instantly turned into curse words and yells. I pinched her nipples and slowly turned so I was on my back. I watched as she bounced up and down on the strap backwards. I smacked her ass gaining a slight yell. "Damn Papii Do It Again" She moaned.

      She knew when she called me papii what it did to me. I bucked my hips forward forcing the dick as deep as it could go and leaving it there. I grabbed a hold of her clit and rubbed it gently in all kind of directions. I felt her body shake and I knew she was there. "Shit Papii Pleasee Ahhhhhh..!!" As soon as she exploded she clasped on the top of me catching her breathe. "By The Way Good Morning Beautiful." I whispered in her ear which caused her to playfully hit me.

      Not to long after our little episode Emoni instantly drifted back off to sleep. I knew I probably drained her of all her energy so I decided to make us both breakfast. I dressed in a pair of champion sweats and a white beater. I couldn't believe how bad this girl marked my neck up, I have hickeys every damn where. I was definitely going to get her ass back when I got the chance.

      I turned on the stereo in the kitchen as "I Want Her by Keith Sweat" boomed in the air of the kitchen. I sang the lyrics while cracking a few eggs. I cut up some strawberries and honey dew melons. The bacon was just how I liked it. I fixed the plates as my phone rang interrupting my song.

      "Hello!" I answered in frustration. "Jaz We Need To Talk, Im Outside Your House." My ex Yanni retorted. "Yanni?? What The Hell You Doing Near My House?? I Could've Sworn I Told You I Didn't Want To See You Anymore??" "I Know What You Said,But I Fucked Up I Just Want To Talk To You. Please Jaz Im Not Leaving Until You Come Out." She cooed. I looked over at the stairs and didn't see any signs of Emoni coming down or hear any signs of her waking her so I just said fuck it let me see what she want I thought to myself.

      I grabbed my house keys and phone in hand heading out the front of the house. Just like she said she was sitting on the side of her truck. I hoped and prayed to GOD Emoni didn't wake up before I got back inside. I slipped into the passenger seat as she pulled off down the street.

Emoni P.O.V

      I woke up to the smell of bacon and strawberries and I think honey. I adjusted my eyes to the sunlight wiping the crust from the corner of my eyes realizing I didn't wake up being held. "Jaz?? " I cooed yawning. I got up slowly feeling lightheaded and weak as I dressed in her long white tee shirt.

      I walked down the stairs with my phone in hand as my eyes focused on two plates but still no sight of Jaz. I decided to eat first before calling her me being fat ass and all. Once I finshed I put her plate in the microwave then proceeding to wash mine. I searched through my contacts for "Papii " pressing the call icon. It rang twice before going to voicemail. "Sorry The Person You Are Trying Reach Is Unavailable At This Time Please Leave Your Message For 4-0-4-1-2-3-" I mocked hanging up in annoyance.

      I went back upstairs laying in her bed thinking where she could've went. She better have a real good excuse I thought to myself as I heard the front door slowly open and shut. I got under the covers laying on my stomach head in hands pretending I was sleep as the bedroom door opened.

Jaz P.O.V

      The silence in the car was beginning to eat me away. We were getting a little to far from my house. I didn't want Emoni to wake up and freak out because she couldn't find me. "Yanni this is far enough, What Is It You Need To Talk About That Is Soooo Important." I stated putting emphasis on the word so. She parked the car on the side of the road a few streets over from my house.

"Jaz Look, I Know I Kind Of Took You For Granted, I Mean When We Were Together And You Kept Saying It...I Didn't Really See How I Was. But Now That Your Gone I See Exactly Where You Were Coming From."

"No, What You Actually Mean Is Now That You Dont Have Me To Buy You Shit You See How Good You Had It..?" I retorted getting annoyed.

"NO! And I Dont Appreciate You Trying To Accuse Me Of Using You For Your Money! You Know You Weren't So Perfect. You Made Mistakes In Our Relationship As Well." She said semi-yelling.

"I Never Said I Was Fucking Perfect Yan! But I Know For A Fact I Never Made You Feel Unwanted. I Never Put None Of My Ex's Before You. I Cant Understand Why You Never Saw That!" I snapped. I was tired of her always trying to make me seem like the bad one. She could never own up to her shit.

"So That's How You Really Feel Jaz?" Her voice was beginning to crack.

"Dont Act Like You Just Now Being Told This. I Been Told You This Shit! Three Fucking Years Of My Life Down The Drain Yan. When I Wanted To Work It Out You Didn't." I said furiously.

"But, Im Trying To Fix Things Now Jaz. Im Trying To Do What You Wanted!"

"Its Too Late For That Shit. Everything Cant Always Be On Your Time Yanni. Look I Have To Go."

      And with that I existed the car ignoring her pleas and walked back towards my house. I was trying to contain my emotions but they finally got the best of me. The tears streamed from my eyes as my chest heaved up and down. I loved Yanni with all of my heart and more but I just couldn't continue a relationship with her, it was just way too toxic. Before I knew it I was walking up the path to my front porch. I sat down on the step for a little bit to get myself collected and together before I went inside having to deal with Emoni and all her questions.

      Once I got myself together I slowly opened the door to no sight of Emoni but both plates missing indicating she was awake and most likely put mine in the microwave. I walked up the stairs to my room I peeking inside to see shorty sleeping so I decided to strip and cuddle with her.

"Where Have You Been??" She said turning around to face me. "I Went To Go See A Friend Baby Girl" I lied. "So, You Sent Me To Voicemail For What?? I Just Wanted To Check On You And Make Sure You Was Straight Love" She said sounding a little upset. "Im Sorry, See Im Alright It Wont Happen Again I Pwomise." I said with a pouty face and hand gestures. "Mhm, Alrighttt You Lucky You Cute And By The Way The Food Was Bomb And I Put Yours In The Microwave Okay." "Thank You Now Cuddle With Me Since I Dont Have To Work And You Dont Have School." We cuddled until we dozed off as I thought what a crazy Saturday.

Yanni P.O.V

      After Jaz walked off leaving me in shock of tears I drove off as "On My Mind by Ann Marie" filled the air of the car. I sang along as the tears flowed once I realized I really fucked up my chance getting Jaz back.

      Before I knew it I was pulling into my complex. I got out closing my truck drivers door walking up the stairs to my porch. I walked in closing and locking the door behind me throwing my things on the couch running upto my room crawling like a lost puppy onto my bed. I laid there on my back staring at the ceiling until I drifted off to sleep as the tears kept rolling down my cheeks in to my ear.