Well after giving all of my friends a hug and talked a little I saw Andrew walking towards me, a smile on his face. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and kissed my cheek then my neck. I hated it when he kissed me in front of everyone. It felt weird. He looked up at me again and wanted to kiss my lips until I looked away at the teacher which was entering the classroom.

"I missed you butterfly" he whispered and started walking backwards to his seat.

"I missed you too" I said and mouthed quickly placing myself on my seat.

He gave me a smile and mouthed 'I love you'. I gave him a quick smile and looked at the teacher. We've been dating for almost a year and I still couldn't say 'I love you' back. I just wasn't sure, even if we've been dating for almost a year. Something was just backing me from saying it.

But I know for sure that I like him a lot and he's one of the most important persons in my life.

After the first period, the bell rang making everyone smile. Some Students walking to their second period classes and others started chit-chatting with their friends. Because my second period was in this class, I stayed in my seat putting my math notes in my backpack and taking out my English notes. Some students looked at me and gave me that guilty smile which I hate but I smiled back instead of spitting on their faces.

I put my head on the desk resting my eyes. After a few seconds I heard the chair next to me moving and making me raise my head to see my cute boyfriend. He took a seat beside me and placed his hand on my thigh. I didn't mind though. We were together for one year. I know it's long but he really loves. And I'm happy with him. My mom didn't like him though but she would've understand.

"Are you okay, babe?" He asked and gave me that guilty smile. Oh gosh,  I want to slap his freaking face right now, wrip his head off and..-

"Yeah" I answered instead. He came closer and kissed my neck. That's weird. He always kisses my cheeks and lips. He never wanted more till I tell him I was ready for that.

I put my hand on his cheek, brushing it. I didn't look at his eyes, just at that hickey on his neck which he was trying to hide under his hoodie. And I knew I didn't give him. He put his forehead on mine looking down at my lips.

"Babe?" I heard him saying in a low voice.

"Hmm?" I answered not even looking away from the hickey.

"What's wrong?" He asked I didn't answer. I looked away looking straight at Blake which was still talking to his friends.

"Hey. Look at me" Andrew said putting his finger under my chin to face him. I don't know why but I'm feeling uncomfortable.

I looked at him for two seconds and remembered I have a small mirror in my backpack.

I searched in my backpack to take it without even taking my eyes away from him. He raised an eyebrow looking confused. I took the mirror in my other hand. I raised my hand to the hickey so he can see it.

"What are you doi-" he said and placed his eyes on the mirror. He opened his mouth as he saw what I saw, that Hickey.

"Yeah Babe, so?" He asked like nothing happened.

"I know I didn't give you that. So, who gave it to you?" I asked, starting the feel the anger boiling.

"Babe don't you remember?" He said while putting the mirror away and placing his other hand on my cheek. I looked away so he took his hand away from my cheek. Finally the bell rang, he looked at me then walked to his seat. I didn't look at him so he knows I don't want to talk to him right now.

Waysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें