<>Chapter Two<>

Dan's pov (NOT EDITED."

During and after math Y/n avoided me again. She wouldn't even look at me. Did I do something to offend her?

My next class was English, which I was almost late for due to Cleo trying to flirt with me.

~Flashback~

"Hey~" Cleo purred.

"Go away Cleo." I muttered, trying to get around her.

"I think your quite cute Danny, you know that right?" She giggled, caressing my cheek.

"What the hell do you want?" I pull away from her toxic touch.

"I want to start over. I want to be friends maybe even more..." She whispered seductively.

"Fuck off Cleo." I say, pushing her aside and walking to class.

~Flashback over~

"Mr. Howell, pay attention." Ms.Carson scolded me.

Phil and Louise both giggled.

I wonder what my Y/n is doing, whatever it is I hope she's well. Hopefully she is still alive. It's been almost a year since she disappeared.
Without realizing it, tears welled up in my eyes.

I held up a two on my fingers, which is what what we used to say that we needed the bathroom.

Everyone stared at me as Ms.Carson nodded her head.

I walked out and as I was closing the door, I heard murmuring.

I sniffled and walked to the bathroom and shut myself in a stall.

As I cried from the thoughts of Y/n, I heard footsteps outside of the bathroom and I cried a but softer, trying not to attract attention.

After a good 10 minutes I stopped crying and left the bathroom.

Standing against a nearby wall was Y/n who was looking at me quite worriedly.

"Her?" She asked. In response I just nodded.

She walked over to me and gave me a hug. We stayed for a long time and honestly, I felt a lot better. Her strawberry scent wafted through the air and into my nose.

Before she let go I noticed bits of h/c hair poking out,like she was wearing a wig.

If she was, I wouldn't care, she has it for a reason, and it makes her happy.

When I pulled away I looked into her eyes, they were brimmed with tears. Without a word she ran back to what I was guessing was her class.

I slowly walked back to my class, not eager to see my classmates. When I walked in the class stared at me. I sat down and began the work the teacher had passed out.

Occasionally I would look up and see people looking at me, they would always look away if I noticed them.

The bell rang and we packed up, heading to our next class, the hallway was buzzing with the words, crybaby and Daniel.