Rest

All I need is a break from the world. I ran into my room."Crap your still here, what I'm I going to do with a dog?" As I was yelling Toby crawled under my desk. "Come here, come here boy," as I was saying this he runs a jumps in my lap. I laid right beside him and fell asleep.

***

I jumped when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." My mom stood at the door. "What is that? Where did it come from? Didn't I tell you and you sister that there is no pets in this house." I knew it was probably useless to beg or fight this battle, but I had to try. "Mom, he was outside and it was cold and he has no collier. Lilly and I both looked online, called around town, and went door to door, he docent have an owner." I hoped she would understand, but I already knew what her answer was. " You know my rules Luna, plus your father doesn't like dogs." Sometimes I wish I could just do my own things. " Mom please just ask dad and just give it a try." She just looked at me a shut the door. I look at Toby's and just sighed.

"Luna can you come down here." I lay my phone on my table. As I walk downstairs a lot of thoughts run in my mind. Are they making me get rid of Toby or will they let me keep him. Maybe it just doesn't apply to the dog at all. What if its about my relationship and if I'm being bullied.

"Sit down sweetie, your father and I really need to talk to you. We've noticed you've not been acting normal lately and we just want to know if everything alright." I knew it was about my relationship. "Yeah, I'm fine mom. Just my boyfriend and I just broke up so." I regretted telling her this cause I knew she would want to know what happened. "Luna, I'm so sorry are you alright, Do you need to talk about it." I knew this was going to happen. It always does. " No mom I'm fine I just need time and rest." She nods her head and I head back to my room.

"Oh, Luna. By the way you can keep the dog." I smile," thanks mom and dad. Yall will love Toby." I honestly hope they would. "I'm sure we will now go get some rest."