Curse

Ugh. My alarm beeps and 6:30 a.m. I keep my eyes shut not wanting the see the bright sun. When all of a sudden a feel a dog licking me. I jump up. Was there really a dog in my bed? I thought I was dreaming. As I start to get ready he starts whining at the door. So I ran downstairs and grabbed him some food. As soon as I gave it to him, I ran a caught the bus.

* * *
Ugh I hate school everyone judges me here. Now what is josh doing by my locker.
"Luna... Babe please take me back I'm lost with out you."
"First of all don't call me babe anymore and seconded of all your the one who broke up with me so No."
"I don't care about the details all I care about is you. Please."
"No means No Josh just go away."

Now everyone was around listening and giving me dirty looks. Why me? Why now? I just grab my books and head to geometry. When I walk in I see Wendy sitting my desk. I go over and just start crying. "What's wrong." I couldn't talk or move. "Ok we'll talk about it later

I wish I was like my best friend. She had everything the beautiful red hair, pale skin, and baby blue eyes. The perfect figure and not to mention all the boys love her.

I really don't listen when Mrs.Jayda starts teaching. I honestly hated her class. "Luna... Luna... Luna" I know what she was going to ask but I still look at her. "Yes Mrs. Jayda" I honestly don't know what she is teaching in this class. "Can you tell me the...." I zone out again. Wendy looks at me and tells me the answer with her fingers. "Um... 154!" I swear this teacher is out to get me. "That's correct Luna. Please pay more attention when I'm teaching."

Finally, the bell rings. I grab my things and head out the door. I swear there is a curse on me."What do you want Josh?" I wish he wasn't a jerk, maybe I just need to hear him explain. "Please Luna just hear me out." No.. And no means no. He was the jerk I can't forgive him. "Sorry Josh I have to go." Now that made me feel better.

As soon I walk away my phone goes off. "Luna how could you break up with Josh. Your the worst." Great random numbers texted me now. Plus who cares if we broke up, he was the jerk, he is the one that cheated not me. So I'm not in the wrong. Right?