"Really?Okay,then...I guess we should start a new one?Agree?" He let out his right hand and I gladly shook his right hand.

"Agree."

After two days,Jungkook was discharged from the hospital and I'm glad that we finally can go back to our house.

"Welcome home,Kookie." I opened the door for him as we entered the house.

"Wow,our house is really big." He said as he looked around.

"You bought it as my birthday present."

"Really?I must be a really good husband to you before then." He replied with a bright smile.I giggled and went to the kitchen to cook him some food while he is still roaming around the house.

"Soyeon,when did you write this?" Jungkook came to the kitchen with the note that I wrote for him in his hand.

"Um...On the 25th." His face expression changed.

"Is it the day when I got into the accident?" He asked.I nodded and he crumpled the note and threw it in the trash can.Why did he do that?Is he mad?

"Call me when the food is ready." He told me before leaving the kitchen.Oh god,he is going to hate me for this.I proceeded on cooking for our lunch and went to find him after I was done cooking.

"Jungkook?" I searched for him in the bedroom,the reading room and even in the gym.He is not in those places either.I went to the balcony and there he is,standing outside while looking at the view. He didn't notice my presence there as he was busy with his own world.

"Jungkook!" I hugged from behind and instead of getting a good response from him, he pushed me away.

"What are you doing?Trying to push me off this balcony?" He asked angrily.

"Why are you like this?" I asked him back.

"It was all because of you.If you didn't invite me for that dinner,I wouldn't be involved in that damn accident!" He's blaming it on me now? Wow, Jungkook.

"Oh, now everything is my fault? Jungkook,I planned that dinner for you because you've done a lot for me and I think that is my way of giving back to you.That accident.If it was all planned by the almighty then,you can't change it.Why are you blaming everything on me?!Tch." I turned my heels away and walked out of the house.Such an ungrateful brat.

I walked to the park despite the chilly weather.I don't care.I just want my time alone.I sat on a bench under the maple leaf tree and looked down while I kicked the fallen dead leaves scattered around the ground.

"Stupid.Jerk." 

"Who are you calling stupid and jerk?" A male voice asked me.I looked up and met..Daniel ?

"Hi.Can I sit here?" 

"H-Hi..sure." I stuttered.Oh my god,why am I stuttering ?

"How are you?" He started off the conversation.

"I'm fine.You?" 

"I'm fine as well.You've changed a lot." 

"Haha..I'm still the same.Just that we've..grown up,right?" What am I saying?Tch.

"You're right.So...why are you here?On this cold day?"

"Trying to find my time alone." I answered simply.

"Oh..I'm sorry for interrupting you." He apologized.

"It's okay,Daniel." Then,the atmosphere turned silent.Gosh,this is so awkward.

"If you don't mind me asking..who did you call stupid and jerk?"  

"Jungkook." 

"Uhm,first of all congratulations,Soyeon.I heard you've got married to him last year,right?" I nodded.

"Why are you dissing him just now?Did he do something wrong to you?" He asked with concern.Speaking of the devil,why is he here?

"Soyeon.Let's go home." He came to me and grabbed my wrist way too tight.

"Let me go,Jungkook.You're hurting me." I struggled from his grip that was way too strong.

"I don't care.Who is this?" He looked at Daniel with a cold stare.Daniel's face showed shock.

"This is Daniel.He's my friend." 

"Hello,Jungkook." 

"How does he know me?" Jungkook asked me.

"You've met him before.Come on,Jungkook.You wanted me to go home,right?Let's go." I quickly changed the topic before he ask me more question.His eyes were still on Daniel but he still nodded to my question.

"Okay,let's go." Jungkook pulled my wrist and walked beside me.

"Wait..I'll say good bye to my friend first." I ran back to Daniel,leaving him standing alone.

"Daniel,he was involved in an accident a week ago and now,he's experiencing a short memory loss so,I hope you understand why he is acting weird earlier.Gotta go,bye!" 

"How did you find me?" 

"Well,I just followed my inner instict." He shrugged coolly.

"Are you really just friends with him?" Jungkook questioned.

"Of course.Why are you asking?"

"Is it wrong for me to ask?I'm your husband." He answered bluntly.

"Are you jealous?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Someone's jealous...His name is...Jeon Jungkook." I began teasing him and slowly a shy smile was formed on his face.

"Jeon Jungkook is jealous." I said to his face.

"Stop that,Soyeon." He warned me but I didn't stop there.I like teasing him.

"Stop." He held my shoulders and looked at me with a killing stare . I immediately shut up and was caught in his gaze.He moved his face closer to mine and said,

"If you don't stop,you'll be punished heavily..tonight." He smirked and walked away.

What do you think of amneasiac Jungcook?

As usual,vote and comment, okay?^_^