Chapter Three: Inspiring

Start from the beginning

The Chunin smirked, knowing how much of an easy win this will be.

I was scared, they looked they were going to hurt her, and badly. And why? Because she was my friend?

Sakura took up her fighting stance once more, ready to fight.

The two other Chunin took up their own but was stopped with a wave of Hikaru's hand.

"Relax guys, I got this. You just sit back and enjoy the show" he said, getting into a stance similar to the other two.

The crowd of children cheered him on as the fight between him and Sakura commenced.

Hikaru charged at her fast and hard. He swung his arm to punch her but she quickly ducked down and dodged it. Then she swung her own punch at him, hitting him in the gut.

He groaned in pain with his eyes opened in shock.

Everyone was at a loss for words, me included. Not only had she dodged it, she hit him too!

'Sakura is so awesome!'

The hit caused Hikaru to bend over and Sakura didn't stop at that.

She jumped up from her crouching position and brought her elbow down hard on his back. Causing him to fall to the ground on his stomach.

OOOHHH! That had to hurt!

She jumped a few feet away from him and back into her stance. Waiting to see if he'll get up again.

Once again I was cheering, who knew Sakura could fight like that?

Hikaru once again groaned in pain. He slowly got up with great difficulty.

"That's it you little brat! Ozu! Akai! Let's get this little twerp!" He yelled.

His other teammates heeded his call and joined the fight.

Sakura was out numbered 3 to 1 and against Chunin no less.

My worry returned.

'Please be okay...'

They charged at her, sending a punch or a kick her way. Which she dodged each one but the Chunin didn't give up just yet.

The four of them were locked in combat, them throwing punches and missing and Sakura dodging and hitting them when the chance arrived.

I was awestruck, I had no idea Sakura was capable of something like this. She fought so well, even when the odds weren't in her favour.

The squad of Chunin jumped away, clearly frustrated.

I laughed, they were being totally humiliated by a seven year old. And by a girl no less.

'Yeah, show them who's boss!'

"I've had enough! Shadow clone jutsu!" Hikaru yelled creating a hand sign with his hands.

There was five puffs of smoke and five copies of himself appeared.

His teammates following suit, each creating another five of their own.