Queen of seduction

A/N
Every dear reader here, this contains mature stuff, if you are not comfortable with that skip this chapter please.

It has been a week since Ciel's​ and my engagement, but it felt like it was years, he would even make Sebastian come to my window at night so we could cuddle and talk and play chess and stuff. When he doesn't​ come though, I come to him running as fast as I can in my cat form than he would play with me as if I was a kitten or I would transform in my normal self so we could play board games. I finally restarted sending my clones mostly to check on Ciel and than to see how rest of the crew was. The thought itself made me giggle. It was really a nice feeling loving someone and trying everything to make them happy.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said smiling warmly.

Clary came in with a letter in her hand. I gestured for her to give it to me and after she did she left without words. I wonder why...

I examined letter seeing it was from the Queen. Beautiful handwriting and the blue stamp were perfectly decorating the nice piece of paper. I carefully opened it to read what was in it.

My dear kitty,

I am sorry I had to ruin your first week of engagement, but I have a mission for you.

Wait?! How does she know about engagement?! Ciel must have told her! There is no other option!! That dog! I was flustered because he told Queen about this! It was supposed to be a secret! Or maybe he didn't... Queen always knows what's going on in the kingdom, even when her servants don't. I just hope the information didn't leak so much. Let's just finish this letter for now.

I have heard the rumor that Earl Gaston and his wife Madam Julia have been kidnapping the young on their parties. I need you and your fiancé to get to the core and eliminate the rot from it my kitten. That's all.

Sincerely your Queen.

Mine, mine, this will be one interesting mission with my doggy. I think I am going to make my fiancé jealous when I start my act with the Earl.

I grinned devilishly as I went in my room to find the right dress since the party is tonight. I chose black dress that hugged my figure perfectly. It was mid-tight long in front and ankle long on back it showed a lot of cleavage. I chose black gloves as I hid two double axes under my gown. I put a choker around my neck and a small hair pin in my hair. I left my hair in lose curles and put on my above-knee black leather boots. I smirked as I looked myself in the mirror. I looked gorgeous.

(Let's ignore that's female Undertaker and imagine it's you, reader, ok?)

I got out off house to see James waiting for me with ready carriage. I smirked as he helped me in for first time in a while.