Introduction

Hi! I am (Y/N) (L/N). I am daughter of the famous jewel company owner, (F/N) (L/N). I am not spoiled, and even if I have lived the life of rich young lady my whole life I don't like it, especially because of my abuse father. You see my mother died when I was little, I know non of the details about her and since then my father became really rude and almost hated me.

I am engaged to a boy I don't even know, his name is Alois Trancy, I think... I have seen him only once and he looks like a man slut and acts like a most spoiled and bratty child you can meet.

I am thirteen years old. I have long (h/c) hair and big (e/c) eyes. I am spit picture of my mother.(Sorry if you don't have long hair and big eyes, for the sake of the story please pretend you do.) But I am not a normal human to say at least. I don't really know how did it happen or when, but as far as I can remember I am a demon feline. I can turn into black cat with purple eyes whenever I want, I am not a big cat, I am small house cat. I love that part about myself, it allows me to sneak out of the manor sometimes and no one actually knows about my "power".

My best friend is Elizabeth Midford. She is another rich girl. Her blonde hair is always perfectly curled and in childish, yet elegant pigtails, she has forest green eyes that always shine with happiness. She is no older than me. Although her character is completely different than mine we are really good friends. She is extroverted and friendly, she smiles a lot, I didn't genualy smile since my mother's death when I was five. She is energetic and vibrant, I like to lay down and stay calm and emotionless most of my time.

She really likes the boy she is engaged to and I won't blame her! Ciel Phantomhive is a young earl our age. He is the owner of a toy and sweets companies. He has electric blue eyes, at least he had two until the accident that happened in Phantomhive manor three years ago, when the whole manor burned down with his parents in it. Now he has one eye and an eyepatch on the other. He has strange hair, it sometimes looks gray, sometimes black and sometimes blue or midnight blue. I always get a feeling that even Lizzy doesn't know everything about him, he is just so misterious. Also not much unlike myself he doesn't smile anymore since his parents death. I think Lizzy goes nice with him, maybe she will manage get his smile back on his face. I have never met him in person, but Lizzy talks about him all the time.

I think that is all about me and my life. If you have more questions, just ask! Now I have to go or my piano teacher will be really mad.

Wait! I forgot to tell you one more thing! My family is also known as the Queens cats. We are spies and we spy on people Queen suspect are up to something, when we are certain about the informations we send them to Queen who sends her guard dogs, although I don't know who they are they are damn good at their job! Now that is it! Gotta run!!! Bye!!!