𝔢 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔱

Začít od začátku

He reached to the door, and opened it in front of me, allowing me in.

I looked at him. He just motioned inside, and I sighed before going in.

It was dark and I walked down the hall a bit before lighting the candle above me with matches from my pocket. The house was naturally lit with sunlight, but other than that it was dark.

Blowing out the match, I then waved it to get rid of the smoke and put it back in my pocket.

"Surprise!"

I jumped to the side as everyone popped up from behind the furniture and corners.

I actually just jumped.

Zoey held her breath before choking out in a laugh, leaning foreword with a hand on her chest. A few others laughed as well, whether it was like Zoey's or just a light one.

"What?"

Zoey caught her breath. "I've never seen you jump before!"

I shrugged. "Yeah, not much surprises me. I'm always on alert, but not this time I guess. Good job," I laughed.

"But, why am I here?" My hand had been slightly behind me, still holding Aaron's out of view, but he dropped it to go near the others.

Everyone exchanges excited glances, and I tensed, shifting on my feet. "What. . . ?" I said hesitantly.

Kawaii~Chan clapped her hands. We'd hung out a little bit over the past few days as well. "Everyone got Aphmau~Senpai a house!"

My eyes widened. "What. . . ?"

Cadenza bit her lip, putting a hand on Zoey's shoulder from behind her a bit. "Do you not like it?" She asked worriedly.

Aaron smiled. "Or she loves it - but she's speechless."

I glared at him when I saw the amusement on his face as he watched me fumble for words. But eventually, I just sighed, glancing at my feet before looking everyone in their eyes.

"I do love it - and Aaron is totally right." I rolled my eyes when he smirked. "I just haven't had a real home since. . . Forever." I wrung one of my hands with my glove and sleeve, fiddling with the hem.

"Well that's changing now!" They all clapped and brought me farther inside, allowing me to look around and get accustomed.

First I saw the room to the right of the entrance. Closest to the right of the archway, was a couch with two matching chairs, and a carpet below. Behind it was a bookshelf, and a guitar on a stand. Almost straight ahead from the archway was a large bed, a bench and carpet at the end, as well as a piano beside it and some windows around. No windows on the wall to the left.

"A piano and a guitar? Okay, Aaron did you?"

He smirked. "Maybe a bit. Just to Zoey." She waved.

I rolled my eyes playfully and checked a doorway beside a wardrobe.

Inside was a counter, sink and mirror to the right of the entrance and nothing behind the door. Straight was a nice bath, and some curtains that didn't have the best stitching but to me looked fantastic.