8

I think this is the dirtiest thing I've ever written. Enjoy, ya pervs ;)

"Fuck," Louis moaned out, moving her head to the side as Edward continued his assault to her neck. He had already sucked bruises along her collar bones, and now was nibbling around her sensitive skin.

It was late, and the three of them were finally getting ready for bed after what seemed like the longest day in the world.

They had unpacked their few bags and set up their rooms so that they were happy and comfortable. While the three of them did take a nap once leaving Tommy with Sarah and Des, it was a short one that their hunger cut short.

But now, Harry was showering, and Edward was holding himself above Louis' body. He was only dressed in a pair of low slung sweats, and Louis could tell he wasn't wearing anything underneath them.

His hard cock was causing a tent in his pants, and Louis whimpered each time he pressed it against her. She was so wet, she was beginning to become a bit uncomfortable from her damp panties.

"You smell so good." Edward growled lowly into Louis' ear, humping against her once more. "There's nothing I want more than to be inside of you."

Louis moaned as he took that moment to bite hard at her neck, not enough to break the skin, but the way he nibbled at the area afterwards made Louis' eyes shut from pleasure. "Want you, Edward."

"Fuck." He cursed to himself, moving one of his hands into his sweatpants.

It was arousing to watch the man pulling at his own cock, so desperate for release because of their sexual tension. Louis only wished that it was her pleasuring him, instead of himself.

"Eddy," Louis whined, not being able to hold herself back. "need more."

"Sorry princess." He groaned, slipping his hand out of his sweats. He gave her a questioning look with his hands at the end of her shirt, and when she gave her approval, immediately helped her slip out of it.

She wasn't wearing a bra, and her perky breasts made Edward growl. He licked at her right nipple, and after hearing the girls whimper, let his mouth suck around it while he let his hand pinch at the other.

"Eddy," she moaned, letting her hands tangle into his curls. He was back to grinding his lower half into her own, and she already felt so close.

The bathroom door opened, and Louis gasped at the sight of a dark eyed and nose flared Harry entering the room. Edward didn't even flinch at the sound, continuing his worship to her breasts.

"Enjoying yourselves?" Harry practically purred, the only thing covering him being a towel wrapped around his waist. Louis looked him up and down, salivating at the bulge the towel refused to hide.

Her second mate made his way toward her, growling uncontrollably at the sight exposed to him as he sat on the side of the bed. He placed a hand on Louis' upper thigh and squeezed; he loved her thick thighs. "What do you want to do, puppy?" Louis whimpered as Edward nipped particularly hard at her nipple, and blinked, wanton, at Harry.

"Want you both." She spoke up as Edward began to kiss down her stomach. Once the man got to her shorts, he ripped them off completely, along with the sheer red thong she was wearing.

Once she laid completely bare on the bed, Edward backed off and crawled off of her body. Harry kept his hold on her thigh as he got closer to the couple, rubbing at the skin with his thumb.

Louis was flushed and panting in excitement, nipples hard and tightening her thighs together, chewing on her lower lip. She had never been so sexually excited before, and all she wanted was to pleasure the two men in front of her.