Chapter 2

"Drop her."

"What? No, Ryan."

"You can't be late to your first class."

"So that means I should just drop her in the hallway where who knows what might happen to her? "

"Oh, stop being so dramatic. This isn't your show, it's reality. Now drop her and come on."

"Shut up, Ryan."

I groan. The voices are giving me a headache. And why is it so dark? Oh, right, my eyes are closed. I slowly open my eyes and they lock with a pair of gray eyes. I take in my surroundings and realize that Evan freaking Tyler, my celebrity crush, is holding me in his arms.

"What happened? Have I died and gone to heaven?" I mumble. 

Someone scoffs. A boy about our age is standing beside Evan, sending me a glare. He also has brown hair like Evan, chocolate brown eyes and an adorable face. He's very cute. But his attitude balances the cuteness.

"Great, she's awake. Let's go now," Ryan says.

Evan shoots him an annoyed look. "Let me make sure she's okay." I internally melt at that. I still can't believe that he's here. He removes his arms from around me and I immediately miss the contact.

"You're okay, right?" He smiles at me.

Evan is talking to me. Oh my God. 

"Yeah," I manage to smile at him but believe me, I'm freaking out internally.

"You know, most girls hug me and ask for an autograph but you fell for me," He chuckles.

I laugh at that. "Yeah, I'm very unique." Evan is joking with me. I feel like I might die from the happiness but I try to play it cool and present a calm exterior.

"I'm sure you are." He winks at me. Cue the blushing.

"Blah blah blah," Ryan says, rolling his eyes. Evan flips him off and then turns to me.

"I gotta get to class or Ryan here will lecture me to death," Evan says. Then he points to Ryan first then himself and then pretends to slash his neck. I burst out laughing. Evan is too adorable in real life.

He smiles at me. "See you later."

"Later." I smile back before Ryan practically drags him to class.

I stare at his back, smiling to myself before face palming. I have to get to class too and I'm already 20 minutes late. I run to my classroom door and see that Mr. James, our Maths teacher, is busy writing equations on board. I try to sneak in without getting noticed.

"Ah, Ms. Arya. You finally decided to show up," Mr. James says without turning around.

"Yeah, my options were pretty limited. It was either getting bored outside alone or being bored to death here with everyone else. I chose latter." The class snickers at that and Mr. James fumes. Without saying anything else, he turns back to the board. I take my seat at the back of the class and don't notice the person sitting beside me. 

"Are you Arya Stark?" The person beside me says. I can't see his face but I know that voice.

"Evan? Why are you wearing a hood over your head?" I whisper so that Mr. James doesn't hear me. I don't have anymore good comebacks for him.

"Everyone will go crazy if they know who I am, that's why. Although they're gonna find out soon enough. I just want to spend this class in peace. I like Maths," Evan replies.

"You like Maths? I can't relate to you anymore," I tell him.

"Too bad," he says. "You didn't answer my question."

"What question?" I ask.

"Are you Arya Stark?" He raises his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Damn, that's disappointing," he jokes.

"You watch too much Game of Thrones," I roll my eyes.

"Pfft, there's no such thing as too much Game of Thrones," he tells me. 

After that, he starts taking down notes while I just think about random things instead of paying attention in class. Typical me.

After what feels like hours, the bell rings. I breathe a sigh of relief and start packing up my things.

"What's your next class?" Evan asks, putting his books in his bag.

"History."

"Oh, we won't be together then. I have English. I'll miss you," He sends me a cheeky grin. My cheeks turn red at that.

"I'll miss you," Ryan imitates him in a high pitched voice from behind Evan while making kissing gestures.

"Dude!" Evan groans.

"Come on." Ryan grabs his arm and pulls him toward the door.

"What are you? His bodyguard or something?" I enquire, annoyed by his behaviour.

Ryan turns back to look at me. "Hey, look, she's not as dumb as she looks. Yeah, I'm his bodyguard."

Evan punches his arm. "Don't be mean to my friend."

Ryan scowls and looks away. Possessive much?

"I'll see you at lunch, Arya." Evan waves at me before they go out.

Evan called me his friend. This is the best day of my life. Who knew this day would come? The lesson here is to never give up on your dreams. They might come true one day. Humming to myself, I pick up my bag and walk to my next class.

***

2 hours and three torturous periods later, I walk to the cafeteria hoping to meet Evan, but when I walk in there's a big crowd gathered around a table. Guess I won't be able to talk to him right now with all these people asking for his autograph.

I decide to get some lunch instead and walk over to the serving place. There's not even one person there. Everyone's busy devouring Evan. Well, not literally.

"Woah, what's going on here? Are they serving free food?" Jamie asks, referring to the crowd around Evan as she walks towards our table in the corner.

"I wish. They're all asking for Evan Tyler's autograph," I answer her, taking a bite of my burger.

Jamie stares at me in a shock before saying, "Who are you and what have you done with Arya? Knowing how much you're obsessed with the guy, it's a wonder you're sitting here with me and not practically attached to the guy."

"I'm not obsessed! Okay, maybe a little, or a lot. But the point is, he said I'm his friend so I can talk to him later rather than facing the wrath of the fangirls now." I shrug.

"You're his friend? Rewind please and tell me what happened in detail."

So I tell her everything that happened since morning and by the end she's grinning at me.

"That's such a cute beginning to a love story. Imagine tell that to yours and Evan's kids," she says, still grinning.

I almost choke on my burger. "Get real, Jamie. That's not going to happen. He's an actor and I'm just an ordinary girl."

"That doesn't matter. Everything's possible in love. You just wait. I can't wait to tell you 'I told you so'," she says.

Hah. Evan falling in love with me? Fat chance.

***

Picture of Arya at the top.

Don't forget to vote if you like it!