Ignorance is your best friend!

For me i think its a bit short. but i had this feeling i REALLY wanted to upload so there ya go haha :D

Chapter eight.

The annoying feeling you get when your mate decides to ignoring you, no scratch that. Avoids you to be precise. Plain out avoiding me, sometimes when I’ll run into him in the middle of the hall, he’ll changes direction immediately! Running away from me, his mate. Coward! He has no balls, okay not exactly true. The point is! He can’t do this to me, avoiding me like I’m some kind of plague. I gave him time not space. I growled annoyed, throwing the pen I was using across the room. Should’ve give in to the heat of the moment…

“Whoa! If the wall’s hurt, the dough is coming out of your wallet!” Odyne chuckled, taking a seat in front of me. Placing the papers, probably this month’s budget on my table and rested her chin on her palms, blinking at me. Absentmindedly, I flipped through the pages.

“What?” I said, growling annoyed again.

“Did you run this morning?” The reason I’m mad is not because of not running!

“I so did.” I scoffed, waving her ridiculous nonsense off.

“Then, it’s your time of the month I guess.” She sighed.

“I’m not pmsing!” I snarled, okay. What on Earth is wrong with me?!

“Sorry, had a bad day.” Quickly apologizing, knowing what I did wrong.

“Its okay. Sometimes it’s healthy to be angry. Better than bottling it up inside.” She smiled, losing the weirded out look in her eyes. Guilt engulfed me, making it hard to breathe. I one arm hugged her and smiled back. I’m being such a bitch to my own sister because of him.

“Didn’t take it to heart, no worries. Oh and I wanted to tell you I kept the ice cream and marshmallows in the fridge back home.”

“Oh I certainly enjoyed it last night with Artemis.” I laughed.

“Gosh, I spend good money on that. Didn’t even get a bite.” Odyne grumbled, leaning against the door. She said goodbye and headed to the cafeteria.

“Wait, I’m coming with.” I shouted, a few steps behind her. We giggled as we made our way to the luxurious cafeteria.

Surveying the place, we noticed the others sitting at our table. Well, my table to be exact. Lucky, I have VIP seats scattered around the school. Swinging our intertwined hands, we made our way towards them.

“I’m hurt, you guys ate without me.” I said, seating myself between a flirting Vulcan and a stoic--more like blank--faced Erebus. He’s been like that since mom popped him out, completely normal. Dionysus was stuffing his face and Ares was sleeping.

“We did saved you some food, until this gluttony here ate them clean.” Nyx pointed at Apollo. “Never mind, he’s a growing boy.” I ruffled his hair, he groaned in protest. I snapped my fingers and an okay looking boy comes closer, “Yes, alpha?” I smiled innocently and ordered what I want; telling him to mention my name so the staffs know whom it’s for.

“Thank you…” I drawled it out, not knowing his name.

“Danny.” He said shyly, placing the tray of food in front of me politely, his eyes not meeting mine in respect.

“Thank you Danny.” I said, permitting him to resume his activities. I enjoyed my turkey sandwich, watching the others laugh and joke around in retelling of stories and gossips they heard. I giggled myself, someone would always continue rambling on right after another. I almost chocked on my mineral water in between my laughs. Looking across the room, I saw the youngest twins, Leto and Phoebe coming our way with their smiles. I’m glad the school is a mix; Zelus and Eris could hang out with me after kindergarten without having the need to drive.