10

Jaws approached Bee her savage optic set on him. She felt the urges she had once possed. The urge to hunt, attack, kill. Bee had no hope of escaping Jaws but that was not his plan. He stood his ground as the savage predacon approached, her ears pinned back. He noticed that Jaws kept her right optic was shut and energon leaked from it. By the primes! Had they ripped her optic out? Oh when he got hold of who ever did this! His attention snapped back to the advancing predacon.

He made it clear he had no intentions of moving. Jaws lifted one of her taloned appendages and pinned Bee to the wall. Bee was a little concerned but he looked her in her purple optic. It was still Jaws the same predacon he worked so well with. She would not hurt him. Bee just knew it, he hoped he was right.

Jaws couldn't see well it was as if someone had put a red screen in front of her then blurred it out. It was as if she were in a dream, like none of this was real. Fire lit inside her chest as it rose to linger in her mouth. Her good eye fixed on her prey. Her prey? Bee! No! She growled fire flared from her mouth as she turned her head up burning the ceiling. She then turned back to Bee. It looked as if someone had dropped brown paint in her optic. The two colors fought as Jaws attempted to stay standing. Jaws staggered but refused to go down. "I am in control." She spoke to herself. She set her talons in the ground bracing herself, good optic shut. It was like a hurricane of sound and pain then it all went silent. Bee slowly approached her.

Jaws was inhaling and exhaling ragged deep breaths as if she had just run the marathon of a life time. Bee ran his hand over her muzzle. She slowly opened her good optic. It was back to brown. A wery smile played at the edge of her mouth, she had won. She turned to Bee, "Thank you." She said simply. "For what?" Bee asked, "For not running, for not being afraid..., for not treating me like a monster." She said as the smile grew across her face.  She tilted her head down in a small bow of respect. "Alright I'm sick of this place." She rumbled feeling her energy return. Bee climbed onto her back, smoke streamed from her nostrils. She sent fourth a wave of flame blowing the door open. She then galloped out. They soon reached the flight deck and met up with Optimus who was starting to wear down. Jaws however had no shortage of energy having been cooped up for 2 weeks. She quickly made scrap of the remaining troopers. Optimus commed Ratchet for a bridge. A blue and green portal opened near them. Optimus entered and Jaws lept in. The portal shut and the 3 were back at base.

____________________________

Hi guys thanks for reading this fanfiction

Fyi this is not the end i just want to say thanks for the support you guys have been giving this book

Also if you guys want to see something happen comment it down below