(Y/N)'s PREPARATION BIRTHDAY?! (1)

Happy birthday! Belated Happy Birthday! And advance happy birthday to you! Reader~chan! I don't really know what to write so I decided to prepare first THEN celebrate it. Riighht??

P.S - I'm sorry if I'm not updating this story and also ALL of my other stories, it's because I have NO idea what to write so I tried to relax myself first and think. So I'm sorry about that and thank you for having patience, well let's get started, shall we?

Not edited

(D/N) - Dog's Name
(Y/L) - Your Letter

Karma's POV

"Karma!" I turn around to see my blue haired best friend guy Nagisa. Cool title am I right? *grin*

"Yes? Nagisa?" I asked hands on my pockets hmm.. I could tease him a little *smirk* "oh? Are you going fo confess to me Nagisa?!" I said acting all suprise and 'accidentally' shouted that sentence, he stared at me first but then his eyes widened and sweat dropped.

"N-nani?! Eh?! Huh?!" He panicked because everyone in class E was staring at us, girls AND boys. Not just staring at us, glaring at me... what did I do?

"Karma~kun! Stop treasing poor Nagisa~kun!" Then we all went silent to the girl who just walked towards Nagisa and hugged him. I clenched my fist and was about to punch someone when she stopped me.

"Kar.ma~kun.. if you're jealous just tell me already." She kissed me on the cheek that made me blush a little and she giggled.

"Tch, me? Jealous of you? Where the hell did you get that idea from?" I ask laughing nervously a bit. This is why I kinda hate this girl.. this girl named (l/n) (y/n).. I kinda hate her because of her my personality changed.. since the day I met her and it's so frustrating!

"Whatever you say..." she patted my shoulders and walked inside the classroom. I sighed when she enetered the room, I was suppose to go when all of the watchers- also including Nagisa now- are staring daggers at me. I narrowed my eyes.

"What?" I asked bluntly. They all faced palm and sighed...

× Time skip! (This is a video of Koro~sensei best moments! Gad I miss him T^T Credits to the owner I hope you enjoy!) ×

"WHAT?!!?!" I shouted and they shushed me so I shush, "whaaaat?!" I whispered half shouted.

"Ugh, you are her boyfriend right?" Rio asked and glared at her and nod. I faced palm myself and thought about ideas... for her birthday...

"If you're thinking about ideas for her birthday tomorrow, we already set it up." Kayano said while smiling I was about to hug her when Nagisa pulled out a knife. I laughed.

"Gomme, gomme. I was just teasing you guys.." I said wiping a tear away. Suddenly, the normal Nagisa went back and blushed hard same with Kayano~chan of course,

"Well.. what was the idea?" I asked and they looked to each other and smirked, I narrowed my eyes and they suddenly came closer to me...

"W-wait! What are you--"

(Y/N)'s POV

Hmmm.. where is everyone else? I was thinking about inviting them for tomorrow--

"Hey! (Y/n)~chan!" Welp! Speaking of everyone.. there's Kayano. I run fowards her and gave her a big hug, I was about to talk when she talked first,

"I'm going out with Nagisa and Karma today and also tomorrow, is that okay?" I froze a bit when I was about to gave her the invitation but snapped when she shaked me. I nod and smiled.. though it wasn't a smile at all...

I think they don't know about my birthday... I think... *sigh* oh whatever... I can celebrate it with my Mom and Dad, aslo with my dog (D/N) (IF YOU DON'T HAVE A DOG WELL THIS IS YOUR CHANCE... I GUESS?!)

I walked slowly fowards the exit and saw everyone outside going out somewhere, I was about to run up to them when I remembered what Kayano said earlier...

"I'm going out with Nagisa and Karma today and also tomorrow, is that okay?"

She told me Nagisa and Karma not all of the class 3 E. Where the hell are they going? Well... I'm not that great of a hider so... I'm not going to follow them, instead I'll go straight home....

What are they doing I wonder... and why didn't they invite me? Maybe... they hate me now? Did I do something wrong that I didn't even notice? Oh.. maybe it was that hugging Nagisa thing... maybe Kayano got jealous because of me and now she's starting a bad rumours about me and told Karma that I cheated on him and-- WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! Where the hell did that came from? Kayano~chan is my best friend! I shouldn't be thinking about that kind of stuff... but still... why didn't they invite me?

3rd's Person POV

The class 3-E walked towards this little shop with full of birthday stuff, Karma, Nagisa nad Kayano went to the jewelry shop to buy a necklace or a ring, matcing rings or necklaces by the way..

"Ugh. Is this really necessary?" Karma said while groaning. Kayano looked at him angrily so he scratched the back of his head and laughs nervously....

"Come on Karma~kun, are you seriously her boyfriend?" Kayano asked while looking at the jewelrys.

"Poor (y/n).. getting a boyfriend like you.." Said Nagisa and Karma's eyes widened and glared at Nagisa about to punch him when Kayano squealed.

"What?" Asked Karma looking at Kayano who was looking at the jewelrys.

She pointed at a necklace and jumped up and down. Nagisa and Karma looked at it and saw necklaces with letters for a pendant, there they saw a letter K and a letter (Y/L).

"How much is it?" Nagisa asked the sale lady, she grabbed the necklaces and showed it to them.

All of their eyes widened and started looking atbtheir wallets and sighed,

"I suppose... your moneys are not enough huh?" Karma asked and they both nod then sighed. All of the class 3E went inside and saw them, they have balloons, party poppers, gifta and other stuff for a birthday party.

They looked confuse when they saw Karma, Nagisa and Kayano all looked gloomy and sad, Terasaka went and tapped Karma's shoulder and of course Karma looked at him.

"W-what happen to you guys?" Terasaka asked, looking at them worried.

"The money isn't enough for the necklace.." Kayano said saddly. The class 3E looked at each others and grabbed their wallets and pulled out their money, Karma's eyes widened and smirked.

"You're the best classmates I ever had, thanks guys!!" Karma shouted while smiling..

Meanwhile at (Y/N)'s place...

"Tadaima!"

-----

Well, that's for this chapter, Thank you for reading and sorry for typos and also not updating this sooner, pretgy busy these days. Thanks Love you guys!!

- Tarty~