Dear Reader~chan who loves Karma,

EEEEEKKK! If you're in love with Karma... well.. we're just the same!~~ ♥♥♥ I freaking love him from the bottom of my heart, he's so kawaii! Especially when he blushes, hehehe.. so I'm doing this for the first time and I'm not sure if I'm going to finish this and also this will be a slow update.

I'm not sure of the schedule so I'm sorry if I'm not going to update, also there will be curse words, of course lemon 😉 and also grammatical errors and typo errors it will be accidentally or incidentally, Author~chan isn't good at english so I'm sorry!

If you don't understand what I'm saying feel free to comment and I'll explain, if you have any suggestions feel free to message me or even comment it. I'll do my best at lemons because I'm not good at it... LOL XD I'll also try to make you guys happy for writing this.

Characters, Assassination Classroom, pictures and some stuff aren't mine. But the story IS mine, I made it all up by myself and not copyright.

Please do not copyright. Avoid comments that are negative. Don't judge me 😂.

If I told you guys I'll upload to that date and I didn't.... sorry if that happens, maybe I'm just busy, don't have any ideas to write or I'm just too lazy.

And again guys this is my first time doing this so I'm not sure what to write but I'll do my best for all of you Karma Fans! I'll make your day even more happier than ever BUT THAT'S NOT A PROMISE!

I just hope you enjoy this!

Author~chan Loves Ya'll!~ ♡

- Tarty~