Lemon Chapter

× WARNING ×

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DOESN'T LOVE LEMON PLEASE DON'T READ THIS! (I MEAN WHAT'S THE POINT OF READING THIS DAMN STORY IF YOU DON'T WANT LEMON AM I RYT?)

This is not sutable for kids so... just enjoy anyways!

Unedited

×××××

3rd person POV

He grabbed you by the wrist and threw you in the bed making you shout of pain, you were now scared... he's eyes transform in to lust and hunger of your beautiful body...

"(Y/N) you're dmn mine." He said seductively making you blush and shiver down your vines, he took of his shirt and you saw his six pack abs, 'dmn! He's so hot!' You thought in your mind making you bite your lower lip.

He slowly came close to you and he suddenly kiss you... this time it was rough.. you gasped at the sensation he touched your womanhood making you moan for pleasure, you want more of him and he wants more of you..

He took of your shirt and tries to unclip your bra and succesfully unclipped it, "you didn't practice having sx with others, right?" You asked straight forward and his eyes widened in the sudden question but quickly changes to his normal self and shooked his head 'no'

"Why would I? If I wonna do it to someone.. I'll do it to you~" he said seductively and smirking at you. Throwing your bra somewhere with his shirt. He looked- no stared at your mountains for it's soo dmn big!

(A~C If you're flat chested then this is your chance to imagine you're not! XD)

You covered your mountains and blushed while looking away from him. You heard a little laugh that made you look at him, you saw him tearing up while laughing, you pout and he stop. He come close to your ears and licked it.

"He-hey!" You said moaning a little with pleasure.

"Please don't pout~ it's turning me on~" your eyes widened and blushed, he suddenly rubbed or rather 'played' with your left mountain while licking the other one. There you were moaning with pleasure and sweating a lot.

He came down and took of your (F/C) shorts, your eyes widened and slap him a little, he looked at you confuse and you just sighed and gestured your head 'go ahead' he smirked and took off of your (F/C) panties, he stared at your womanhood making you blush and covering it.

"D-don't stare!" You shouted making him giggle a little, he holds your hand and taking them away.

"Don't hide it.. you're fcking beautiful you know that?~" he said with another seductive voice. You sighed and he started licking it.

"K-karma~" you whisper with pleasure biting your lower lip. He stopped making your eyes widened and you looked at him. He was teasing you, you knew this because he was smirking.

"Want more?~" he asked seductively and you quickly nodded like a kid that wants more chocolate, he laughs and showed you his two fingers, you nodded and he slowly puts it inside you.

'Dmn! It hurts!' You thought in your mind making you cry a little 'his fingers is freaking inside of me!' He slowly moves it making you moan really loud, he continued doing it but this time it's faster.

"K-karma!~"  you shout his name while moaning. He smirked and took it out of your womanhood, you looked at him confuse and he took of his belt and took of his short throwing it somewhere, now he's only left with his boxer, you could see his member kinda standing, you gulp and covered your eyes.

"Oh come on (Y/N)~ don't be shy~ you know you want it~" he said making you looked at him, but you peek from your fingers and you saw his member. 'THAT IS FCKING HUGE!' You thought in your mimd making you blush and covering your eyes.

"H-how... is THAT.. going to fit.. in me?" You said nervoulsy still coveding your eyes, you heard a sigh and he grabs your hand and licked your neck.

"Aaaahhh~~~ K-karma~.." you moan with pleasure while saying his name all over again, suddenly he puts it in making you shout and cry.

"Don't worry (Y/N), the pain will go away and replace with pleasure~" you just nodded in suprise and he slowly moves. You hold his hair because of the pain, you groan in pain and you cried.

"K-karma! Please! Don't m-move yet!" You shouted but he keeps going, then the pain goes away and now your moaning for pleasure wanting more.

"A-ah~ Karma~" you moan his name and your head was banging in the head board, yoou're still holding his haie while the other one is on the sheets. The bed squeking so loud.

"Shout my name (Y/N)!~" He shouted still doing it, you moan and moan making your voice hoarse.

"Nnnggg~ aaah~ mmmm~ K-karma~!" You shout all kinds of sounds with pleasure you were glad that your first is Karma and he's glad that you were his first.

"Dmn (Y/N)! You're tight!" He shouts begginning to slow. Your eyes widened.

"KARMA! FASTER!~" His eyes widened and smirked.

"Wow (Y/N).. I didn't know you were a slut and a pervert." You smack him making him laugh out loud bit he continued now even faster.

"Karma!~"

"Shout my name!"

"Karma!!"

"LOUDER!!"

"KARMAAA!!"

Then you and him both reach the level.. and pant. Trying to get some air, Karma was on top of you licking your neck.

Suddenly the door burst open that made you and his eyes widened. There you saw a blue haired guy, sweating a lot and eyes widened.

There was a moment of silence...

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!" You shouted pushing off Karma making him fell on the floor. You covered your whole body with the sheets. Karma on the other hand grabs his pants and put it on. He looked at the blue haired guy.

"NAGISA!!!!!!!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TOOOO!"

Then Karma chases him with a knife on his hand...

The end...

×××××

Woah! I didn't know I could do this kind of stuff! I'm sorry if this isn't good enough, I'm new at this so... I'm so sorry! Ok so, this isn't part of the story this is just a special chapter or something. So thank you so much for reading this. I'm sorry if this is horrible. See you guys next time!

- Tarty~