Chapter 1

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(M/N) - Moms Name
(D/N) - Dads Name
(S/N) - Sisters Name
(C/N) - Cats Name
(F/N) - Friends Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(H/L) - Hair Length

×××××

Your POV

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BE--*

"Ugh! Shut up!" I threw the alarm clock away from my ears and try to sleep again, but gosh damn it! I can't go to sleep anymore because of that god dang alarm clock. Why am I even awake this early in the morning?

I groan as I stand up looking at the mirror... I look like monster... my (H/L) (H/C) hair all over my face, I have a disgusting face..

I sighed and went to the bathroom, but before I truly go there I saw the calender, my eyes widened and run like Flash towards the bathroom. 'Damn how can I forget?!' I thought in my mind.

It's the first day of school! I'm such an idiot! After all that half morning routine I went downstairs to see my Onee~chan playing with (C/N). I sighed and walked towards the kitchen to see my Mom.

(A~C If you don't have a cat then... MAKE ONE xD)

"Ohayo Mama." I said happily and sat down to see the breakfast... Yum! Strawberry pancakes!

"Ohayo (Y/N), are you excited for your first day?" I nodded at her question, I saw Dad reading the newspaper while drinking coffee.

"Ohayo Otosan." I said but he didn't reply, my face turn sad and I can see my Mom sad too. I just ate my breakfast and run towards the exit. Dad hates me because of the whole 'bully' thing, he said it's a pain in the ass for changing school and stuff like that, but Mom manage to switch schools..

"Sayounara Nee~chan!" I shouted and she just smiled and waved at me. She was suppose to be close to me but then she kinda changed for some weird reasons..

I looked at my bag if the plastic knife and plastic gun was there and it was, I always have those fo scare 'some' people, if it was real I could kill them, I'm great beating people up and even assassinating them. When I was a kid my Dad teaches me how to do it and gave me tips to how I could beat them.. the most important thing he told me was...

"Don't show them you're scared."

Some people can manage that but some can't, you're a human after all, you can be scared sometimes. But I can manage that...

I ride my bike and went to Kunugigaoka Junior High School. I heard some rumours that there's an octopus who destroyed the moon and it's going to explode the earth soon, he was assign to be a teacher and the students there will assassinate him, the word 'romours' actually came from my best friend Kaede Kayano. She's not my classmate anymore though, she's at class 3-E.

× TIME SKIP ×

I walked casually to the principals office-- wait, how did I get there?... well...

× Flashback ×

"(L/N) (F/N) please go to the principals office right away." My eyes widened and a sweat drop from my face, all of my classmates look at me with a weird look like they're worried.

I was about to stand up when (F/N) hold my hand, "just so you know the principal is a terror." I gulp at what she just told me, I nodded and walked towards the principals office.

× Enf of Flashback ×

Nothing really important happened except the fact that the principal is a terror... I gulped once again just by thinking about it.. 'remember (Y/N) don't show them you're scared!' I thought in my mind. My hand became a fist and I gesture 'yes' I sighed and there I saw the principals office.

I knocked three times and the door slowly opens, I blinked two times... 'is this a horror movie or what?' I thought in my mind... I sighed and close my eyes, I walked one step and opened my eyes, my eyes widened, 'this room sure is creppy' the room was dark and cold and kinda lonely for some weird reasons... I saw a desk and a wheeling chair not far away from the window, I can see a hand holding a coffee... 'is that the principal?' I asked myself.

I walked till I was in front of him, I waited for a while, then I had the courage to speak but he cutted me off, "you wonder why you're here.. yes Ms. (L/N)?" He said with a cold tone that gave me shivers, I calmed myself down before I answer.

"Yes sir." I sighed in relief knowing that I didn't quiver at all.. he turn around to see me..

"You're going to 3-E class..."

O___O

"Na-nani?!" I accidentally shouted at him... 'crap (y/n) why did you do that?!' I covered my mouth by using my hands, "go-gommene..." I said nervously 'dmn now I'm scared...'

"Don't worry it's not about the grades..." I sighed in relief knowing it's not.. it's the first day and I'm going to go there-- wait... I'M STILL GOING  THERE!

"Why am I going there exactly?" I ask him straight, he looked at me with his cold eyes and I gulp.

"First.. I heard you're great at assassinating, second... you forgot to write your name in the test..."

"Na.... nani...?" My eyes widened and my sweat kept dropping... 'I-I can't believe this... I'M WAS SO EXCITED THAT I FORGOT TO WRITE MY NAME!!! T^T' I can imagine myself later being beat up by my Dad.. dmn it!

"But don't worry... I'll inform your parents about the assassination and not the name part." I sighed in relief and kneel in front of him.

"Arigato! Arigato! Arigato! Arigato! Ari--"

"Hey! Could you shut up?" I stopped when I heard someone at the back talk... I looked at who it was and I saw...

"Aamm., who are you again?" His eyes twitched and walked towards me...

"You're new aren't yah?" I nodded at his question, he hold my chin and smirked.. I smiled at him making his eyes widened... 'I aim't scared of a guy who has.. light orange hair and purple eyes?'

He removed his hand on my chin and put his hands on the pocket of his pants, he smirked once again

"I like you..." He said with a seductive voice that gave me shivers, I didn't blush though, I just gave him a pat on his shoulders before walking away, but before I can leave Mr. Asano said something... that made my eyes widened...

"Go to the class 3-E starting today please..."

×××××

Gommene! I'm doing this little by little so please forgive me! I know this isn't exciting please forgive mweee! But don't worry every god dmn boring chapter there is a lemon chapter after this! But! That is not going to be lync with the story, it's just a thing.. lol.. but I hope you enjoy and see you laytwer!

- Tarty~