CHANGE OF PLANS!

Tarty~ here! I have some FEW changes- by FEW I meant a lot, this will NOT publish any NOT LEMON CHAPTER that means I'll publish lemon stories instead of a story-story or something. Why you ask? It's because I'm going to publish a new story about you and Karma again! I know.. I know.. "why is it always Karma?" It's because I love him so much-- BUT! I love Levi more-- BUT! It's WAY more easier for me to write, because I'm new at this kind of stuff. Don't worry I'll try updating this, TRY. Also if you like, you could comment some suggestions of an anime character x you, you could. Also give me more Anime titles onegaishimasu! 'Cause I really need to watch more animes, it's kinda boring.

So! Enough of that! I'll be doing lemon chapter for you guys! Isn't that great? I mean... I'll try improving but... this isn't really the type of 'thing' to improve so... I'll just try my best.. (I guess?) Also if you like I'll do Haikyuu Characters x Reader? Hmm.. sounds good huh? Comment if you like!

Thank you so much for reading! Also, sorry for the sudden change. I'll try my best doing this kind of stuff even if it's soooooo cringy! And sooo disgusting. But again! Aamm... I don't really know what to say now... soo...

I LOVE YOU READER~CHAN! See you in the next in chapter! ;)