Bring it on

Previously on DOTN...

"Let's just stay for a while."

Bring it on

Pisces' POV

"Pi?..uhmmm...Pi." I hear a faint voice calling me.I just ignored it and go back to sleep

Who tf is this bch?I swear to Orion.

"Selene,what in black hole do you need!?"[A/N:Selene is Pisces' assistant/slave,just someone like Ero]

"I'm really sorry,but Virgo asked me to wake you up.She's freaking out right now along with Aqua." Sag whispered.I was shocked to know it was Sag."Oh,I'm so sorry Sag.I'm just really sleepy.Sorry" I apologized."It's okay,no harm done."

After fully waking up.We headed to the living room where Aqua and Virgo is raging at Lib.

"Why didn't you told me about the time we all go to school!?" Virgo yelled at Libra while being tackled by Aquarius and Libra was just there sitting the couch like idgas.

"Uhmmm...Lib,what you did was mean." Aqua told Libra calmly.

"I totally forgot,okay." Lib answered.

She will get on Virgo's nerves

"Why do you have to forget!?Going to school is the most important thing in Life.If you don't go to school,you get no job!" Virgo getting more mad.

I walked towards Scorpio who's looking impressed by their argument. "What's going on?" I asked still groggy. "We're supposed to go to school today but Virgo didn't asked Orion about our schedules and Libra just told her about it now and with that obvi we're later than late." Scorpio answered. "Why is it that Libra is the only one who knew about it?" I asked again. "Actually,she ain't the only one.I know about it too because I heard her conversation with Orion last night when she sneaked out and summoned him." He laughed.

"Then why didn't you told the others?" I asked,a bit angry.

"Probably because I don't want to go to school and I want to see how would Virgin react about this." He answered,still laughing.

"Libra do you even understand what you did!?HUH!?You're the worst!" clearly Virgo panicking and angry the same time.

This is gonna be a long day

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><

Libra's POV

Ugh.Waking up to the sound of Virgo scolding me is the painful most annoying thing ever.

I yawned while being scolded by Virgo.And then she stood there like "wt!?".Haha I love this.

"Don't blame me for it,False Virgin.You're the one responsible for it yet you forgot to ask him the schedules.Hahaha,that's just stupid." I replied.

"*gasps* YOU DON'T TREAT ME LIKE!!!" that's the last thing that escaped from her mouth before she left and head towards the backyard.

Such a pain in the stars.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sagittarius' POV

I seriously can't believe Libra.She would stoop that low to piss Virgo?I thought she was someone to look up to.

I followed Virgo and saw her beside the swimming pool sulking.

"Hey,you're taking it too much..." I said as I sat with beside her.She didn't for a moment,she was just starring at the pool.