A/N and Introductions I

Hey!So,my name is Bella.Sorry if I mess up with my grammar on the following chapters.First of all,English is NOT my Native language.Second,I don't like auto-correct and lastly,I'm not that great in English so yeah!

I'm going to Introduce the Main characters first.

• Main Characters •

Aries (F)
PrimaSuperior
Mother : Scorpio
Father : Aries
Relationship Status : Is crushing on Gemini but doesn't really want to because Gemini is the most loud and Annoying person in the story.
Bestfriend : Libra
Friends : Aquarius,Virgo and Saggitarius

Gemini (M)
PrimaSuperior
Mother : Gemini
Father : Taurus
Relationship Status : Is courting Aries
Bestfriend : Leo
Friends : Everyone but Scorpio

Libra (F)
AltaSuperior
Mother : Libra
Father : Capricorn
Sibling : Capricorn
Relationship Status : Is being courted by Leo but Is not interested on him YET...
Bestfriend : Aquarius
Friends : Everyone but Virgo

Leo (M)
NonSuperior/Secondary
Relationship Status : Is courting Libra for years
Bestfriend : Gemini
Friends : Everyone but Scorpio

Virgo (F)
Superior
Mother : Virgo
Father : Leo
Relationship Status : Is crushing on Taurus but Is planning something on Leo
Bestfriend : Sagittarius
Friends : Everyone but Libra

So,you may notice the AltaSuperior,PrimaSuperior,Superior and NonSuperior.I'm gonna explain why they have those things;It represents their positions in the Zodiac Council,in this story,I've decided to have the Zodiacs in Ranking because I've seen a lot of Zodiac book like this but all of them are just 'Zodiac Signs',they don't have different ranking or position,they may have leaders but I want this Story to have a Twist,BUT don't get me wrong,some Zodiac Stories that I've seen are definitely AMAZING,so if you want to check them out,they're on my Reading List named;"Descendants of the Night".They have Mothers and Fathers,if you notice that means they came from a union of two pure Zodiacs and that makes them a SUPERIOR,superiors are those who have both parents as a Zodiac.PRIMASUPERIOR is a Zodiac having one Superior parent and a normal Zodiac parent.ALTASUPERIOR are those Zodiacs who has both of their parents Superiors.Being an AltaSuperior is like being a Princess or a Prince in a Palace.Those who were not that fortunate will be a NONSUPERIOR,that represents the signs that didn't came from a union of two ancestral Zodiac.

I hope I made a VERY clear explanation about the Superior thingy.You can comment down if there is something you might not understand.

Loves,Bella.