An Unexplained Union

Love is something that would make you eat your words.

Love is something that will make you lose you Pride.

It's really unsettling,but you won't even know it,if you've already fell.

Libra's POV

"What's this?Some kind of a joke?" I growled angrily,holding the invitation for the wedding of my Brother and that bitch Sagittarius.(Sorry,Libra's gonna be a real bitch in this chapter and the following one.But still,check it out.And it's not always gonna be about Libra,only this Chapter.I feel really bad for my bestfriend,she's a Sagittarian.)

"I'm gonna go to Capricorn's place,if anyone stop by,just tell them I'm on an important errand.Tell them to just leave a message." I commanded one of my maidens.

I can't believe Capricorn's really dead inlove with that Sagittarius!Marrying only a Superior!?He could've marry Aries or even better;Aquarius!

• • • Time Skip • • •

At Capricorn's Palace,Saturn.

"Care to explain me this little brother!?" I yelled angrily,showing the invitation to him.

"Well,that's simply the invitation for me and Sagittarius' Wedding.If you see,we're getting married on the seventh day of June this year.I'll hope you'll come." He replied sounding sarcastically.

You're a dead goat.

"Why on Orion's spawn would you want to be married to her!?She's just a Superior!Did you forgot what our Mother have taught us?It's-" He cut me."Don't you dare tell me that!You and your ancestral sign don't really care on how other signs feel you know!?Well I Love Sagittarius and that's why we're gonna get married." He yelled almost sound like he's gonna hurt me.

"I hope you'll come," He added trying to be calm."I'm your little brother anyway." He added in a more calmer tone."Hey Goa-I mean Capricorn!You're really expecting me to attend on the Wedding of one of the Signs that I hate!?For Venus' sake Capricorn!!!" I yelled angrily,not even trying to calm myself.

"If you're not thinking of attending the Wedding,then I won't force you to.But you should know Mother Libra will attend,and it's been centuries since you last saw your 'beloved mother'.Although I don't know if you even know what 'Love' is." He replied calmly,also trying to bribe me.

Ofcourse I know what Love is!I'm the Ruler of Venus!That's where I live!

"Anything you say Little Brother.I'm taking my leave." I said as I walk towards the exit of his Palace.

• • • Time Skip • • •

At Libra's Palace,Venus.

"Mistress Libra,I know you don't want to attend the Wedding of your Brother but you should know that it will destroy not only your reputation but also your image towards the Council.Think about it carefully." My Apprentice explained calmly trying to make me think about how it'll affect my Reputation and Stuffs."I know,I know!Stop it already!Do you think I'm not thinking!?" I replied,still angry."Forgive me." My Apprentice apologized.

"Whatever.I'm gonna go to Uranus,I'm gonna visit the Mermaid." I told my Apprentice as I get my clothes and jewelries ready.

• • • Time Skip • • •

At Aquarius' Palace,Uranus.

"Oh Libra!I've got the invitation!" The mermaid cheerly informed me.I just rolled my eyes."What?Why do you look so...pissed?" She innocently asked."Are you even thinking!?My brother's going to get married to a Superior,just a Superior!And to make things worse,it's Sagittarius that he's going to marry!" I yelled trying to go through her mind full of Air.